PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Chiefs DC Spagnola has been calling great games and making keen half time adjustments.

Goff just continues to throw the ball great.

Thuney unlikely to play, certainly helps Baltimore

KC squeaks past Baltimore.

SF takes out Detroit.

Well Kelce will find a way to score

I have KC winning this game Lamar needs to prove to me he can get it done. Houston was a good start

Well Kelce will find a way to score

I have KC winning this game Lamar needs to prove to me he can get it done. Houston was a good start
The Chiefs had better hope so. The Ravens don't run that usual dopey defense they're used to facing which leaves Kelce open on every play.

Don’t care who the AFC winner is, as long as they lose the next game to the Lions. :)

Absent that, then some entertaining football, dang it! Make it worth my struggling with pirate streams! ;)

Detroit over SF. Their offense is too fast for SF.

Baltimore over KC. Their defense is probably the best since 2013-14 Seahawks and KC is running out of steam. It’ll be a boring game where Baltimore controls the clock.

Baltimore wins big. Covers the spread. They are getting healthy at the right time.
Most complete team in the NFL.

Shoot out in San Fran unless the Lions offensive line dominates so much that they limit the Niners possessions. Take the points. Niners win but don't cover.

Will be interesting to see if the Lions copy the Packers game plan and run at the 49ers?

If Spags slows down Baltimore and KC wins, he's getting another HC gig soon.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back