PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 NFL Draft, Day 3: Rounds 4 - 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, now just give me an athletic LB and it all works.

Yes.. But they already had a very solid roster.. How many of their picks will actually make the team?

not only that, i don't think Kap is capable of winning a super bowl

espn
DRAFT PROJECTION
Round 7-Priority free agent

BB on his game!

ESPN aka Mel Kiper is good at guessing which teams will actually draft which players. But when it comes to which players have success you'd have more success flipping a coin than he does.

NFL.com
DRAFT PROJECTION
Round 7-Priority free agent

BB on his game!

I have three draft bools in front of me and all give him a second or third round grade.

I'm really liking what the Raiders are doing in this draft. They get their top QB, a top pass rusher and two monsters on the lines. Really good draft so far

Storm johsnon, rb, ucf. But I am hoping for Andre Williams from BC there.

I like the Stork pick a lot--good solid, smart center which we definitely need.

I am still waiting for a TE or DB? anyone think we can still get some good quality guys the next time we pick? There's value for McGill or Desir

Yes.. But they already had a very solid roster.. How many of their picks will actually make the team?

true, teams will be montoring their cuts for sure.

ESPN aka Mel Kiper is good at guessing which teams will actually draft which players. But when it comes to which players have success you'd have more success flipping a coin than he does.
Probably why he works for ESPN and not an NFL front office.

Hi Manx,

Would you have rather targeted another postion or are there other centers that you like better?

Thanks

Put it this way, in a very deep draft, our third pick is an OK center. I am underwhelmed by that but lets see what happens with the other picks. I would rather have a LB or offensive playmaker at this point but if we get one or both by the end of this round then I'll be feeling better.

I edited it. Not espn but NFL.com

Stork...cool, a decent pick at a major position of need.

Last edited:

Kiper has extremely detailed knowledge of a player's college career and their strengths and weaknesses. He does not have the ability to see the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST