PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2012 New England Patriots Pre Draft Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT RONNIE CAMERON, OLD DOMINION
My pro day we had a really good turnout. I think there were 11 or 12 NFL teams there. The Patriots, Cardinals, Giants, Dolphins, Bucs, Eagles, Packers, Texans, Redskins, and I can’t remember the rest that were there.
Ronnie Cameron Journal #3

Click the link to find an interesting Patriots-related tidbit.

Last edited:
Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft
Per the great @PatMcManamon, Kent State center Chris Anzevino has or will have ind workouts with the 49ers, Patriots, Packers and Bengals

Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft
Per the great @PatMcManamon, Kent State center Chris Anzevino has or will have ind workouts with the 49ers, Patriots, Packers and Bengals

Interesting write up here:

Kent State center Chris Anzevino excelled at his campus Pro Day workout today. The 6-foot-1 1/2 300-pounder has been training with former All-Pro center LeCharles Bentley. He bench pressed 225 pounds 36 times, which would rank him second among all offensive linemen at the NFL scouting combine. He also ran the 40-yard dash in 5.1 seconds, which would rank fourth among linemen at the combine.

Anzevino posted a 31 1/2 inch vertical leap, which would rank third among offensive lineman at the combine.

And the former Kent State standout registered a 4.6 in the short shuttle, which would rank fourth among all offensive linemen at the combine.

"Damn good football player," one NFL scout said.

Another scout predicted that Anzevino will be drafted, and higher than expected.

And another commented that Anzevino had superior game film to Ohio State lineman Mike Brewster.

Anzevino played high school football for New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels father.

Lindsay Rhodes @lindsay_rhodes
Spotted at Alabama Pro Day- HCs: Belichick, J. Garrett, P. Shurmur. GMs: Baalke, Mayhew, R. Webster, K. Colbert. OC/DC: Rob Ryan, McDaniels

The Final Step: Former Red Wolves work out for NFL scouts at ASU

13 former ASU athletes and two players from Arkansas Tech and Harding University went in front of 14 NFL scouts at ASU Stadium.

Scouts in attendance at the pro day included representatives from the New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, St. Louis Rams, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and the Buffalo Bills.

Tony Pauline @TonyPauline
Les Brown, former basketball player & projected TE, privately interviewed with KC Chiefs, Jacksonville Jags, NE Patriots, Oakland Raiders

According to a source, the Patriots worked out Hampton CB Micah Pellerin. He is a fringe top 100 guy.

WORKING ON A DREAM: Riverside grad Rossi gives his all for shot at NFL - Sports - The Times-Tribune

Rossi [Rich] put on a show at his first pro day at Yale University in front of scouts from the Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, San Diego Chargers and San Francisco 49ers.

Rossi ran precise routes. He made all the catches. And with his size and durability, he looked the part of a player willing to go across the middle. That piqued the interest of the Patriots, whose scout requested that Rossi take the Wonderlic test.

"That's a good sign," Rossi said. "I was with them for about 45 minutes. I feel like I opened some eyes. I am trying to stay optimistic.

Has Vinny Curry Worked out privately for the pats? Or were the Pats @ Marshall's pro day? I couldn't find anything via google.

Has Vinny Curry Worked out privately for the pats? Or were the Pats @ Marshall's pro day? I couldn't find anything via google.

Haven't heard anything. I'll try and get word out of his agent.

Last edited:
According to a source, the Patriots worked out Hampton CB Micah Pellerin. He is a fringe top 100 guy.

Fringe Top 100??? Maybe if he's looked at as a FS. Otherwise, he's a fringe to be drafted player.. With only 4.61 speed, he's not a CB..

I'll def be rooting for this kid to land somewhere. He's a local kid putting in the hard work hopefully it pans out for him.

He's 6'1 5/8" and 225 lbs.. I'd be interested in know what he ran for shuttle and cone.. Kid could be one of the 1st UDFAs the Pats call..

Fringe Top 100??? Maybe if he's looked at as a FS. Otherwise, he's a fringe to be drafted player.. With only 4.61 speed, he's not a CB..

4.47 hand-timed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes