PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2010 NFL MVP Debate (merged several times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the eagles dont get a bye then playing NO or GB would not be a good matchup for them

With his individual performance and the probable loss, the discussion ends tonight.

Good for Deion Sanders.

Twitter

BTW comments like this on Twitter is exactly what I was alluding to earlier:

What's your beef? He isn't saying he should win because he's black.

Newsflash: people identify with others that look like them. Especially in this country. How many asians do u see a rockets games when they come to your city (that otherwise wouldn't be there) just to see Yao play.

It's vital that we get T-Fizzle's take on the MVP race after tonight.

I think Vick just handed the award over to Brady

:cool:

All I wanna hear is the sweet sound of mvp chanting @ the razor on sun.

Should be sealed: Tom Brady as MVP

I think the debate of Tom Brady vs. Mike Vick for MVP is officially over after tonight's game. Congrats to TB!!

I was sick and tired of a debate over something that couldn't be more obvious.

Re: Should be sealed: Tom Brady as MVP

I agree. As much as I want Mike Vick to do well, if he's getting in Tom's way, well, I'm glad he got destroyed against . . . the Vikings!

I think the debate of Tom Brady vs. Mike Vick for MVP is officially over after tonight's game. Congrats to TB!!

I was sick and tired of a debate over something that couldn't be more obvious.

This is exactly why I slammed that Philly beat writer for casting her ballot last week. Irresponsible idiot.

This was never close in the eyes of reasonable people.

I agree, Congrats Tom, now its time to go get the important award, Super Bowl MVP.

i just hope the league mvp not winning the sb jinx doesnt happen ..thats all :(

This is exactly why I slammed that Philly beat writer for casting her ballot last week. Irresponsible idiot.

I didn't hear about that, that's pretty ridiculous especially when Vick has to play in a game to give them a shot at a bye.

This was never close in the eyes of reasonable people.

I remember that, and thinking that beat writer was a fool for casting her ballot with a few weeks left in the season. Now she has to wipe the egg off her face after Vick's weak performance in game with playoff seeding implications.

man, Vick took a serious beatdown tonight. The Eagles are going to be in the playoffs, but not for long if they can't keep Vick upright.

Hope King didn't send his ballot in this AM...

This game was sweet on so many levels... Seems the inept Giants laid out the blueprint for defeating the Vick led Eagles last week. And Minnesota finally has a HC who could read it. And they may have found themselves a functional QB who doesn't have to be coaxed in off the farm...

Joe Webb might come from behind on this one

Played pretty damn good for the 199th pick overall in his first career start on the road.

But seriously this isn't debatable after this. Vick played like trash and is lucky he didn't throw multiple interceptions. He tried to do too much, made inaccurate throws, and had some costly turnovers.

It really pisses me off that it was even up for debate. It should not have been close.

Joe Webb might come from behind on this one

Played pretty damn good for the 199th pick overall in his first career start on the road.

But seriously this isn't debatable after this. Vick played like trash and is lucky he didn't throw multiple interceptions. He tried to do too much, made inaccurate throws, and had some costly turnovers.

You bet. The Vikings defenders dropped what, 4 easy picks? This game SHOULD have been over at halftime.

I doubt it.

Knowing the media they will use the "The eagles defense is soo bad that the only way they could win is with vick playing amazing"

Its the peyton manning defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents