PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 NFL Mock Draft Game: Discussion/Vote Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy pick for the Browns @ #5. Jenkins is the best CB in the draft by a lot, and the selection adds an instant impact player to their defense.

Man I really had him on my radar at 14 after his slow times at the Combine and Pro day. Oh well at least I have more time then the real life GM:D:D:D

Guys please don't PM your trades. I know I'm the commish by default, but I'm really not online enuff to be overseeing everything. If you guys can work out deals amongst yourselves that are fair according to the value chart and are for 2009 draft picks ONLY that's fine. But let's not make a mockery(pardon the pun) of this mock draft with outrageous trades ok?

Clock is ticking and as GM of the Raiders, Al has instructed me to listen to trade offers.. We are sitting a #7 and am looking for a trade partner. We'll be making the pick by 5:30pm unless the offer blows us away..

Discuss!

Just my .02

Allowing trades in a mock like this takes a lot of the fun out of it IMO. Now that it has already been allowed, cool... I guess we roll with it. But next time around I think we should just stick to making picks.

Man I really had him on my radar at 14 after his slow times at the Combine and Pro day. Oh well at least I have more time then the real life GM:D:D:D

Oh, I think Jenkins is going to be an awesome pro. The kid would have been a first rounder had he come out last season... for him to go back to school and finish the season as the top rated CB in the '09 draft, tells me that the kid is the real deal.

Just my .02

Allowing trades in a mock like this takes a lot of the fun out of it IMO. Now that it has already been allowed, cool... I guess we roll with it. But next time around I think we should just stick to making picks.

I concur.. Especially when plan A and B went out the window..

Just my .02

i think trades makes it more interesting

Just my .02

Well, after we finish this one we can do another with no trades.

I would choose a team outside of the top ten.

The Chiefs 1st pick was too easy, I think it's more fun to have to shift threw who's left on the board to find who's right for your team, and now I don't have another pick till the third round.

last chance to move up. if anyone wants to move up a few spots to #8 let me know. im willing to take less than my share according to the trade value chart

Tampa Bay at #19 is willing and eager to listen to offers to trade that mid-first round selection.

i dont think you have the juice JMT.

Tampa Bay at #19 is willing and eager to listen to offers to trade that mid-first round selection.
Looking to trade #19 in exchange for two or more picks later, just to clarify.

whats up with this draft, wasnt there a 10am deadline this morning for th #9 pick?

I thought he was just cutting it close.

Ok let's come up with names...

I vote for Everett Brown, DE, FSU

Good pick. I PM'ed him about an hour ago so........

So is that a vote for Brown? We need to move quickly, as we're already cutting into the next person's time. I want a consensus by noon.

I would be all for Brown as he is a good fit. The guy who has the Bills might not vote that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick