PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2009 NFL Mock Draft Game: Discussion/Vote Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm representing Al Davis and the Raider nation, aka the black hole, I thought I should get into character by getting really drunk and babbling like a fool..

The Just Another Guys are ready to draft, go Jags!

3 more days until mock draft time...

Last edited:
Since I'm representing Al Davis and the Raider nation, aka the black hole, I thought I should get into character by getting really drunk and babbling like a fool..
...must...not...give...in...to...perfect...straight...lines...AAAAGGGGHHHHH! :scream:

It's getting close to lights,camera,action for this I'm getting ready. :)

i wish we could trade picks, but ill take smith or monroe and be happy at 4

Question: are we going to include the compensatory picks per AdamJT's projections? The NFL won't officially announce these picks till after we have our draft.

are we live?

when do we start?

Top 4 picks select throughout the day tomorrow. i am going 4th, and I was hoping to trade picks but apparently that is not allowed. Anyways, if it is allowable, which i think it should be, my pick is on the table.

Question: are we going to include the compensatory picks per AdamJT's projections? The NFL won't officially announce these picks till after we have our draft.

We will include them, but seeing as how they won't affect the 1st or 2nd round order we won't have a problem getting started now.

Top 4 picks select throughout the day tomorrow. i am going 4th, and I was hoping to trade picks but apparently that is not allowed. Anyways, if it is allowable, which i think it should be, my pick is on the table.

The majority don't want trades, so I have to say no.

I'm going to post the Selections Thread now...

Last edited:
does discussion go in the other thread or just picks?

The list is based on Eastern Times? I have to modify my forum clock! :D

Yes Eastern :)

Ok so I decided to start things off with a bit of a shake up. Honestly though I never really liked Stafford and was considering several options, one that could've caused a REAL surprise. I won't reveal that till later so as not to give away my draft strategy. :cool:

I like Jason Smith here because the Lions need to improve their OL before they can worry about a QB and quite frankly there's the real likelyhood of them drafting in the top 5 next season. So with guys like Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy available then it seemed like a no brainer to me to look elsewhere. With the acquisition of Julian Peterson that ruled out Curry IMO. The only other option I will discuss later. :p

Yes Eastern :)

Ok so I decided to start things off with a bit of a shake up. Honestly though I never really liked Stafford and was considering several options, one that could've caused a REAL surprise. I won't reveal that till later so as not to give away my draft strategy. :cool:

I like Jason Smith here because the Lions need to improve their OL before they can worry about a QB and quite frankly there's the real likelyhood of them drafting in the top 5 next season. So with guys like Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy available then it seemed like a no brainer to me to look elsewhere. With the acquisition of Julian Peterson that ruled out Curry IMO. The only other option I will discuss later. :p

I like Jason Smith very much! :D Good pick!

Is 08:52 AM now? In USA I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill