PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 Road Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
BelichickFan said:
I was just reading Ask PFW on patriots.com and notice this :

"In 2008 the Patriots will play at San Francisco and at Oakland, plus trips to Seattle and San Diego".

4 west coast trips :eek: Good thing it a couple of years away.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=20088&pcid=41

I saw that the other day when I was looking at a possible 08 destination for our annual family roadtrip. They play the AFC south equal that year as well. I hope it is not Jax as I don't want to make the same trip twice. I guess I need to buy an RV before 08 and make a week of it or head to a division opponent.

Last edited:
This stinks for us West Coast Pats fans as well. Wish they were spread out a little better and I could see them out here every couple years rather than 4 times in one year. But I have to say that will be a great year for me getting to see them at least two/three times in one season.

I wonder what the odds are that they'll have two west coast games back to back and choose to stay out there rather than burn a pair of cross country trips. Hopefully at least one of those games will be right after a bye week......
Just my $0.02,

Patsfanin Philly said:
I wonder what the odds are that they'll have two west coast games back to back

I'm hoping that's the case, that way I can spend a week out on the Left Coast between a couple of Pats games. Just as long as one of 'em doesn't include Oakland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back