Welcome to PatsFans.com

2008 Road Schedule

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BelichickFan, Jul 26, 2006.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I saw that the other day when I was looking at a possible 08 destination for our annual family roadtrip. They play the AFC south equal that year as well. I hope it is not Jax as I don't want to make the same trip twice. I guess I need to buy an RV before 08 and make a week of it or head to a division opponent.
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  3. miDeuce

miDeuce Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This stinks for us West Coast Pats fans as well. Wish they were spread out a little better and I could see them out here every couple years rather than 4 times in one year. But I have to say that will be a great year for me getting to see them at least two/three times in one season.
  4. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I wonder what the odds are that they'll have two west coast games back to back and choose to stay out there rather than burn a pair of cross country trips. Hopefully at least one of those games will be right after a bye week......
    Just my $0.02,
  5. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm hoping that's the case, that way I can spend a week out on the Left Coast between a couple of Pats games. Just as long as one of 'em doesn't include Oakland :)