PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Interactive NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should PM all participants reminding them that this thing is still on going and the schedule is posted on the first post.

I've been sending every person involved PM reminding them they are on the clock, so I've been trying to keep this from happening. Handel doesn't have PM turned on so I couldn't message him.

Just a reminder to everyone. Your pick is expected by the set pick deadline on the first page of the Interactive Mock tread. As I stated, you can send me your draft board in advance and I'll make the pick for you, if you arent around to make it yourself.

So, does my pick is accepted or a vote is necessary?

Sorry. I would select Charles Johnson...

Well you just missed the deadline so we should let it slide, but please don't make this a habit.

- SP

Last edited:
yay now i wont have to PM my pick afterall.

Also, please delete the comments on the actual mock thread, and I'll try and delete the part where I put the pick to vote.

Where is the delete button?

Edit: found.

Last edited:
want me to make the pick, or are you going to do it?

Not sure I agree with either Raven pick so far. Blalock could develop into a good right tackle, but seems to project better to guard - a pure tackle would have been a better option than Blalock. Charles Johnson seems to be a 4-3 DE to me. But what do I know.

Not sure I agree with either Raven pick so far. Blalock could develop into a good right tackle, but seems to project better to guard - a pure tackle would have been a better option than Blalock. Charles Johnson seems to be a 4-3 DE to me. But what do I know.

Johnson seems more 4-3 indeed, but they run an hybrid 3-4 / 4-3. I asked to Ravens fan and they told me that Trevor Pryce is getting old and they need some young talent to replace him. They can also try to

Trevor Pryce is getting up there in age and we need some young talent to eventually replace him.

According to NFL Draft Countdown, he could work either in a 3-4 and a 4-3.

Last edited:
I think he's a great value pick this late into round 2.

Not sure I agree with either Raven pick so far. Blalock could develop into a good right tackle, but seems to project better to guard - a pure tackle would have been a better option than Blalock.

But they have some need at guard position as well.

Johnson seems more 4-3 indeed, but they run an hybrid 3-4 / 4-3. I asked to Ravens fan and they told me that Trevor Pryce is getting old and they need some young talent to replace him. They can also try to

Trevor Pryce is getting up there in age and we need some young talent to eventually replace him.

According to NFL Draft Countdown, he could work either in a 3-4 and a 4-3.

Ray MacDonald seems perfect then. Maybe the Jest will snag him.

curious....did the jets change their 'Fins vote from Edwards to Stanton to aid in their pursuit of the previously nominated Ray MacDonald? this looks like a job for MMQB!!

curious....did the jets change their 'Fins vote from Edwards to Stanton to aid in their pursuit of the previously nominated Ray MacDonald? this looks like a job for MMQB!!

nope...Edwards being a QB...I had originally thought that Stanton had been selected, and then looked it up...

I had a few folks in my final selection list, but Ray took the cake.

Haven't seen patchick on in awhile. Is that why the first post isn't being updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes