PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

15 minutes away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would put together a chronological compilation video of Arthur Blank, from the time he does his celebration dance and congratulatory sideline appearance (a know ritual for him) until the end of the game. The best shot was his reaction to Matt Ryan taking that sack to put them out of field goal range, but there multiple times when he looked shell shocked. Of course, he is the one who decided to go down to the sidelines to make sure he got plenty of attention in the victory celebration.

Other than Blank, who was also a total d-bag hypocrite loser in Defamegate, I feel some pity for the rest of the Falcons team and fans.

Last edited:
I wish someone would put together a chronological compilation video of Arthur Blank, from the time he does his celebration dance and congratulatory sideline apparaeance (a know ritual for him) until the end of the game. The best shot was his reaction to Matt Ryan taking that sack to put them out of field goal range, but there multiple times when he looked shell shocked.
I'd love to see it, but I have a feeling it's pretty much the same scared ****less look from the HT strip sack to the end of the game.

I drank more than usual during that game. I am happy that I also ate a lot beforehand, so it didn't hit me as hard until the postgame stuff.

I'm looking forward to watching the DVD, though I'll likely skip the first 3 quarters and just watch the 4th quarter. Help me remember what I missed between the booze and the manic-depressive state I was in by the time that final 15 rolled around.

Say what you will, but that was one of the most exhilerating games I've ever watched, and I've been watching them for more than 50 years.

Say what you will, but that was one of the most exhilerating games I've ever watched, and I've been watching them for more than 50 years.

That is why I do not drink at any Patriot game, particularly a SB, want to keep my wits about me at all times..

Not sure what I find harder to believe. That this was a tweet. Or that they still haven't deleted it. Props to them for owning it and not deleting it though!

15 minutes away from the most soul-crushing loss in football history.

Last edited:
I think it was after the Coleman TD when the camera showed Blank celebrating in his suite. Next to him was Dmitroff, applauding along, but rather than fist pumps and high fives, he had a look of concern. His face had a look of, "Good job, but this isn't over, yet. I hope we keep this up."

He knew.

Regards,
Chris

15 minutes away from the most soul-crushing loss in football history.
Nice that we SB51 as well as SB49 as candidates for most soul crushing defeats: SB49 is still wreaking havoc with the Seahawk's minds, especially Sherman. It wouldn't surprise me if the Falcons will be seeing ghosts two years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes