Welcome to PatsFans.com

13-0: Opponents

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by scout, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Just read Chad Finn's Touching All The Bases. He states; Consider, they've defeated two teams that have already locked up their division (Dallas, Indy), clobbered two teams that current lead their division (San Diego, Pittsburgh) and beat a second place team (Cleveland) that deserves nothing but respect.
    The combined record of those five teams minus the losses to the Patriots: 48-12.
    Some pretty good stuff.

http://touchingallthebases.blogspot.com/
  2. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That blog had a great note about Chris Long coming to NE. Living in VA I get to watch him most games and he is a beast. He's Howie's son, why wouldn't he be? The Vrabel comparison is a valid one. My only concern is paying a guy like that. Could we trade down? Where's he at on most of the draft boards?

EDIT: I don't think Miami would snatch Long from us - Matt Ryan at #1 is a no-brainer, then again this is the Dolphins.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  3. chris_in_sunnyvale

chris_in_sunnyvale Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

From that article, but off-topic to your post...

When ESPN did their radio call highlights last night, they saved the bolded play for last and used Pittsburgh's announcers for the call. My initial reaction was, "Why not Gil's call?", but then I immediately thought, "I bet he effed it up, that's why." I had to chuckle reading the above.

Regards,
    Chris
  4. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

look, i love having more amazing olb, but thats not wut we need, we need ilb's...
    we have enough for the outside, we need to cover the inside
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.