PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

11-5 & no playoffs? - Color me disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't stand a chance against a healthy Titan or Indy team...and would have had to fight to make it that far.

Didn't stand a chance???

Indy beat us by 3 points in their building thanks to....pick one:

1) Gaffney drop of a TD
2) Thomas personal foul on last drive

I don't know how you can't be in pain right now. The maddening thing is that I truly believe we're better than every team in the AFC field. Nobody in the AFC scares me. And even the Giants appear vulnerable in the NFC.

It's entirely possible that this team could have made a Super Bowl run. And that's why it hurts so bad...

Can't believe 11 wins and you aren't in the playoffs. I feel bad for you guys. You guys put up a heck of a fight all year since Brady went down, had some games that you just let get away from you and could very well have had 12 or 13 wins and should be in the dance. If there was one team I didn't want to face...hell yeah it was you guys.

Serious Hat Tip to your team and the effort they put forth with the injuries you had all year.
Thanks, man. Good to have classy fans of rivals come here. Steelers have been one of the most successful franchises in league history - good luck in the playoffs. I was happy to hear Rothy is gonna be OK too. Scary moment for you guys.

color me curveball champ reflex. Ive got that going for me.. which is nice... ;)
Yes O great one, you certainly are. :D I still can't get close to that score. I can mow level seven down but i think i've only beaten level 8 ONE time, I mean one try out of four balls. :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back