PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Peyton Manning Will Show Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkingNFL

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to another classic playoff game on Sunday. I just hope my heart can take it...

Are we going to see Peyton finally step up in the spotlight, or is he destined to choke again in the big game?

Personally, I just don't see anything from the last 2 weeks, or in his entire playoff history, that tells me he's ready to step up like #12 always does.

I almost feel bad for him. Then I see his freaking face on every commercial known to man, listen to him run his teammates over with a bus, and I don't feel so bad.

I can't stand Peyton Manning. GO PATS!

Hello, everyone. I'm looking forward to another classic playoff game on Sunday. I just hope my heart can take it...

Are we going to see Peyton finally step up in the spotlight, or is he destined to choke again in the big game?

Personally, I just don't see anything from the last 2 weeks, or in his entire playoff history, that tells me he's ready to step up like #12 always does.

I almost feel bad for him. Then I see his freaking face on every commercial known to man, listen to him run his teammates over with a bus, and I don't feel so bad.

I can't stand Peyton Manning. GO PATS!

I guess you got your answer as to which Peyton Manning showed up throughout the playoffs: he is the SB MVP and champion! YOu must be cursing over which Brady showed up - the same one who choked in Denver last year. Thanks for that INT. See you in the Dome in Sept!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand