Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
per Great Blue North Draft
http://www.gbnreport.com/texasnationbowlreport.html

TEXAS VERSUS the NATION COLLEGE ALL-STAR REPORTS

"Walter Thomas, DT, North Mississippi CC – Your star of the weigh-in. He drew reactions ranging from gasps to smiles to a simple shake of the head in disbelief. Thomas is 6’4” 370. He’s got some baby fat, but he’s a legit 335 without it, and that’s without the benefit of a formal weight training regimen – just natural size. His upper body weighs more than I do, and I love fried food. His body screamed NFL. "

"Walter Thomas, DT, NW Mississippi CC – This man mountain (6’5” 335) was heavily recruited but left Oklahoma State early in his college career. He can reportedly run in 4.8-4.9 range."

ok, he's a tub of lard. But he might be worth a late day flyer in the 7th round for NT.

per Great Blue North Draft
http://www.gbnreport.com/texasnationbowlreport.html

TEXAS VERSUS the NATION COLLEGE ALL-STAR REPORTS

"Walter Thomas, DT, North Mississippi CC – Your star of the weigh-in. He drew reactions ranging from gasps to smiles to a simple shake of the head in disbelief. Thomas is 6’4” 370. He’s got some baby fat, but he’s a legit 335 without it, and that’s without the benefit of a formal weight training regimen – just natural size. His upper body weighs more than I do, and I love fried food. His body screamed NFL. "

"Walter Thomas, DT, NW Mississippi CC – This man mountain (6’5” 335) was heavily recruited but left Oklahoma State early in his college career. He can reportedly run in 4.8-4.9 range."

ok, he's a tub of lard. But he might be worth a late day flyer in the 7th round for NT.

Sounds like Jonathan Sullivan without the big contract to de-motivate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back