PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video: The Score on the NFL - Week 13 - Patriots Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've long toyed with the idea of making special Patriots Editions of NFL related programming where I cut out all the crap that isn't about the Patriots and then post it for my fellow comPATRIOTS to see.

Well, this is my first offering. The Score on the NFL is a show that runs up here in Canada on The Score sports network, it's only a half hour long so the video is only 3 minutes, but it might be valuable to some.

http://patriotsworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/video-score-on-nfl-week-13-patriots.html

In the future I'd like to do this with ESPN and TSN Sports Reporters, NFL Countdown and Prime Time, Playbook AFC/NFC, to a lesser extent CBS NFL Today, and FOX NFL Sunday, and also make Patriots Gameday and 5th Quarter available online for those of us who aren't lucky enough to live in an area that gets the local Boston channels.

Now of course this is a lot of work for one guy, and contrary to published reports I do have a life. ;) So I'll pick and choose what I post to try to get the most interesting and least accessible videos up for my Patriot fan friends.

My primary priorities will be The Score on the NFL and TSN Sports Reporters which isn't available to most of you US fans, and Gameday/5th Quarter and All Access which isn't available to those who live outside the Boston area.

So, if you know any Pats fan who'd be interested in this who isn't on this board please share it with them.

Me, I'm just shocked to see that Addai is a commie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST