PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank you bills, jets, and dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm . . . even NFL.com doesn't have the Patriots winning the division. . . .

And the 2 they lost?

A 9-7 3 way tie

11-5 without Brady. A tie as well. No one has had a better win loss record at the end of the season in 15 years in the AFC east.

I can't fathom what it would be like to be a fan of one of those teams nor would I want to. No wonder they hate us, cuz they ain't us.

Almost an embarrassment of riches if I wasn't so greedy.

Such a great division.

But the Patriots haven't won an offseason championship in ages. I'd say the division has been pretty even, with the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills all winning a lot of free agent bidding wars and making big splashes. Pats will have to settle for lowly division titles.

But the Patriots haven't won an offseason championship in ages. I'd say the division has been pretty even, with the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills all winning a lot of free agent bidding wars and making big splashes. Pats will have to settle for lowly division titles.
You have to let them win something

I would just like to thank all of the fans and media hacks who once again picked those teams to win the division this season, as well as the Colts, who should be raising their 2015 OFFSEASON CHAMPIONS banner the moment the season ends.

Such a great division.

Could be worse, the AFC South... how is that parity thing working out Roger???? The best record there is 6 & 7, combined 20 wins and 32 losses..

Interesting factoid the other teams in this division have had 18 different head coaches since 2001... (Dolphins 8, Jets 4, Bills 6)... we are quite lucky to have found the right guy.. aka GOAT.

Strength of schedule.
Is there a breakdown of this somewhere? If the NYJ win out and NEP lose out, wouldn't they win the division based on the Giants games? Just a clarification, that's all!

Is there a breakdown of this somewhere? If the NYJ win out and NEP lose out, wouldn't they win the division based on the Giants games? Just a clarification, that's all!

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand