PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ted Ginn will be the 3rd Receiver in Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
In Cam's Presser he has confirmed that Ted Ginn is the number three reciever. He said we would see Hagan at times there, but Ginn is our third starting Reciever. So much for Ted Ginn is only gonna KR/PR.

Never listen to anything Cam says because he lies about 99% of the time. Stricly a KR/PR my ass.

Cannot wait.. the anticipation builds.. who gives a F...

I'd be the #3 on Miami.

You could... but I don't think you'd want to be.

In Cam's Presser he has confirmed that Ted Ginn is the number three reciever. He said we would see Hagan at times there, but Ginn is our third starting Reciever. So much for Ted Ginn is only gonna KR/PR.

Never listen to anything Cam says because he lies about 99% of the time. Stricly a KR/PR my ass.

So, If I shouldn't listen to anything Cam says because he lies about 99% of the time, then I shouldn't listen to this either because it will be a lie.

Thank you for making yourself look totally stupid, yet again.

WHO CARES !!! Crawl back under your trailer,aah urr portable home.

Last edited:

nobody gives a f--k .cam is gay and so are you.lol

So, If I shouldn't listen to anything Cam says because he lies about 99% of the time, then I shouldn't listen to this either because it will be a lie.

Thank you for making yourself look totally stupid, yet again.

Way to take yet another post out of context. You need reading comprehension 101 BIG TIME!

Again, sorry for forgetting. You guys don't want to read anything that doesn't have to do with the Pats. My bad, you only know about 1 team and could care less about the other 31, sorry for forgetting.

Again, sorry for forgetting. You guys don't want to read anything that doesn't have to do with the Pats. My bad, you only know about 1 team and could care less about the other 31, sorry for forgetting.
we care .we just dont care about anything you have to say because your a total ball sack.nobody likes or respects you .

What did you expect him to say; "We wasted the #9 pick in the draft, this kid is nothing more than a KR/PR".......

He's a bust, get used to it fleabrain.

Way to take yet another post out of context. You need reading comprehension 101 BIG TIME!

Sorry, SFBs, I didn't take your post out of context. I went with exactly what you wrote. My reading comprehension is just fine. However, its be proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you are a friggin incompetent moron when it comes to writing.

Maybe if you actually knew how to TALK and WRITE people could understand you. But its clear that you don't and that YOU are the issue. NOT the educated people on this board.

What did you expect him to say; "We wasted the #9 pick in the draft, this kid is nothing more than a KR/PR".......

He's a bust, get used to it fleabrain.

You're an orginal genius, a bust already and he hasn't played one stinkin game? Get a clue, moron.

Whatever you say ****stain, you ******* turd.

Stick to your flag football games, WaterBoy. Injuries to starters is the only way The Bust takes the field as a wideout early this season.

I just got the call!

I'm going to be the #2 QB and KR for the Miami Marine Mammals!!

damn...the new hampshire lottery has weird prizes...

Are you guys really that dumb? Go the site, it's right there. How clueless can you be? My god!

Last edited:
so what makes you a Dolphin insider??? Do you actually have press credentials or are you just another guy that writes a blog and pretends to know what he is talking about?

so what makes you a Dolphin insider??? Do you actually have press credentials or are you just another guy that writes a blog and pretends to know what he is talking about?

The voices in his head tells him that he is a Dolphin Insider, imo another wanna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore