PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie haircuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordberg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Mohegan Sun show at 7:00PM? They showed some of new rookie haircuts. Stephen Sene seems to have gotten it the worst. I was surprised they even showed the **** & Balls haircut that sat on the top of Sene's head. LOL

Did they cut Mayo's hair? I remember they didn't do that to Maroney a couple of years ago, and judging by the length Meriweather has they didn't do his last year...is it just for guys past round one?

Did they cut Mayo's hair? I remember they didn't do that to Maroney a couple of years ago, and judging by the length Meriweather has they didn't do his last year...is it just for guys past round one?

They made Maroney shave off his eyebrows instead of cutting his hair. :)

Here is the only one I saw at the "official' site.

ImgDyn.cfm

Oh, and anyone have a picture of what Brady's looked like back in the day?

They often spend years growing the dreads, so the vets respect that.

But something that's only been growing a few weeks/months is fair game. :)

Forget the haircuts. A doctor friend of mine saw Tom Brady enter the RI Hospital Imaging Center this afternoon. He was there for an MRI!

Forget the haircuts. A doctor friend of mine saw Tom Brady enter the RI Hospital Imaging Center this afternoon. He was there for an MRI!

I'll reserve judgement on this. Anyhow, nice to know that your dr friend is in compliance of HIPAA laws:mad:

Are you sure? Is the is friend reliable? I thought that hey did all their imaging through Shields.

:rofl: ... okay your 1minute of fame is up.

This was just confirmed to me by someone at another site who works in the building. He was there, but she can't confirm he had an MRI.

But what the hell would he be doing there if something wasn't bothering him.:scared:

Last edited:
This was just confirmed to me by someone at another site who works in the building. He was there, but she can't confirm he had an MRI.

But what the hell would he be doing there if something wasn't bothering him.:scared:

I'd be lying if the fact Brady has been missing from practice alot this camp hasn't been a major concern of mine. Something just doesn't seem right about it. Hopefully we see him play on Sunday to put my mind at ease

I'd be lying if the fact Brady has been missing from practice alot this camp hasn't been a major concern of mine. Something just doesn't seem right about it. Hopefully we see him play on Sunday to put my mind at ease

If something was wrong Belichick would have made a pass at a vet QB by now.

Probably visiting a patient i would imagine.

Are you kidding me??

She has 32 posts (most of them about liegate), never started a thread, joined in '06 but never responded until 3 '08, and she drops this bombshell with nothing to back it up or any detail on us?

Screw the HIPPA laws, you better find out the results and post them here right away or at least substantiate this please.

Mercy...

back on topic... O'Connell got off easy

Are you kidding me??

She has 32 posts (most of them about liegate), never started a thread, joined in '06 but never responded until 3 '08, and she drops this bombshell with nothing to back it up or any detail on us?

Screw the HIPPA laws, you better find out the results and post them here right away or at least substantiate this please.

Mercy...

This was also confirmed that he was in the building.

If there was a problem, SOMETHING would have been heard. Either by Florio or some other website.

Brady is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore