Pete Kendall Sent to the Skins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
looks like Mangini saw the light and let Kendall go to the Skins for a 4th rounder..

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

A league source tells us that the Jets have sent guard Pete Kendall to the Washington Redskins. It is believed that Washington sent a fourth-round pick to the Jets in exchange.

Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News reported on Thursday that a deal to an unnamed team was close. Our source says that a deal to D.C. is done.

Cimini also reports that Kendall will get, in his new NFL city, the $1 million raise that he craved for the coming year, pushing his salary from $1.7 million to $2.7 million.

It had become increasingly clear that a divorce was needed. Cimini devoted a recent item to Kendall's history of using painkillers to allow himself to play. Though Kendall stopped short of saying that he wouldn't continue to use medications in order to be able to suit up and perform, a source with knowledge of the situation made it clear to us that Kendall would not be using any pain medication if the team didn't adjust his contract.

****! I thought the Fins would get him. I figured Kendall blowing snaps and tanking plays would get him out out of town real soon.

****! I thought the Fins would get him. I figured Kendall blowing snaps and tanking plays would get him out out of town real soon.

I bet if he was cut he'd probably stay in the division, which would probably mean the fins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference