PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On Sunday, let Randy know that we believe him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run it up baby!

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I won't be at the game Sunday, but for those of you that will be, I'm asking that when Randy Moss is announced, please stand on your feet and give this man an absolutely THUNDEROUS ovation. He has been an amazing player, leader, and role model since he has been here, and I feel so bad that something like this would happen to someone after they "right their ship," so to speak. Please let him know that as fans, we stand by him and support him 100%, and no fairy tale made up by a viscious money-grubbing woman will change this.

You go, girl!

Can barely get the crowd to make a noise all year, I'm not sure Randy's ovation will be noticeably different but we can hope, it'd be a sweet gesture. I hope he does something special this week.

Yes, make some noise people for the Moss man!!! Poor guy getting blindsided by a gold digger.

The fans should MAKE NOISE, period. THIS IS THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. This team has given us a regular season to remember. And they are on the verge of doing something special. WE FANS SHOULD HAVE THEIR BACKS NO MATTER WHAT. We have all been so blessed. After years of being the doormat of the league, our team is now the envy of the league. WE FANS SHOULD MAKE NOISE UNTIL OUR THROATS ARE DRY. It's been a disgrace at times to hear the silence at Gillette this season.

Maybe I'm weird but I don't just immediately assume athlete's are innocent and everyone who has issues with them are evil, vindictive liars.

Let's say Randy Moss actually did strike the woman. Do you want to support abusing women?

I'll wait to find out more before I choose sides thank you very much.

we should call pats hot line to support him before and during the game. Go Randy.! Go Pats.

Maybe I'm weird but I don't just immediately assume athlete's are innocent and everyone who has issues with them are evil, vindictive liars.

Let's say Randy Moss actually did strike the woman. Do you want to support abusing women?

While I understand your sentiment, I think everyone needs to realize that their "support" or side choosing doesn't matter. If you like what the man does on the football field, support him. I'm sure in a stadium full of people there are more than a few wife beaters. But you wouldn't know it because their lives aren't plastered all over the TV.

ya know, its like we should all be makin some noise for moss, kind of like when the grinch stole christmas, but the who's were still down there singing chistmas songs.

Be sure to give him a rousing standing ovation when he is announced!!!!

Agreed. Generalizations are purely wrong.

Let's look at this PARTICULAR situation:

Rachelle Washington has one bruised finger. She has never filed charges. Her attorney has been demanding a $500,000 extortion payment or else he will publicly embarrass Moss with sordid past details. Moss' attorney has brought in the FBI.

Do you need a diagram?

So far, except for some of his statements in the locker room which gave fodder to the media feeding at the trough, Randy Moss has handled this very well, almost a case study in what to do if someone tries to blackmail or extort money from a public figure.

If the essential facts on the ground remain the same (no evidence of injury--the xrays were negative and a splint isn't evidence of injury, no charges filed, no corroboration from a credible third party who was involved shortly after the "accident", no reasonable explanation for their behavior from the woman's representatives) then I think Moss has dodged a live bullet.

It makes me wonder how many professional athletes experience similar shakedowns every year and then pay up in the form of a piece of jewelry or a car or an expensive trip for someone's family and friends.

If the facts hold up, Moss is to be congratulated for the dignity and professionalism with which he has handled this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes