Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 37% at BUF: 63%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
I’d definitely consider sending CIN a conditional 88th round pick for Ross...no question.

I'd take Ross I suppose as a replacement for Jakobi Meyers...Don't know if he'd be an Upgrayedd over even Byrd at this point though...I prefer some of Barnwell's other trade ideas, such as Dede Westbrook for a 7th...

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Don't see anyone beating the Chiefs in the playoffs now barring injury. Too many weapons.

When is the last time Bell played like peak Le'Veon Bell ? 3 years ago ? 2 years ago ?

At this point it is not even clear if the KC improved their starters by signing him. They definitely have more depth in case Helaire would hit the rookie wall or get injured but lets give it 4-5 games and see if this version of Bell is an improvement on what they already had.

Sciz

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It's really considerate of PFR's advanced stats to list drop/target percentage rather than percentage of catchable balls dropped (drops/(drops+catches)), because the latter is really ugly here:

2018: 7 drops, 21 catches, 25% of catchable balls dropped
2019: 8 drops, 28 catches, 22.2% of catchable balls dropped
2020: 1 drop, 2 catches, 33.3% of catchable balls dropped

Mack Herron

Pro Bowl Player
It's really considerate of PFR's advanced stats to list drop/target percentage rather than percentage of catchable balls dropped (drops/(drops+catches)), because the latter is really ugly here:

2018: 7 drops, 21 catches, 25% of catchable balls dropped
2019: 8 drops, 28 catches, 22.2% of catchable balls dropped
2020: 1 drop, 2 catches, 33.3% of catchable balls dropped
He cannot get on the field in Cincinnati but the cost might be worth the risk given WR depth.