PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Light is a nice guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartmen

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Matt Light was at P&L paintball in Bridgewater Ma. today and I reffed him on more than one occasion during the day. Nice guy kept to himself and all though I noticed him right away I kept it to myself and informed any persons who noticed him to let him to himself he is here on his days off and to bother him would not be polite. Just wanted to say that he was really cool incase he happens to read this P&L would be happy to have him back Thanks Matt

Chris Chamberland
STeeel Reserve Paintball

Do they have an "Offsides" call in paintball? I bet he was all over that.

Cartman didn't even now you are a Pats fan... lol, its Terry aka Ghost of Black Diamond @ Xtreme Paintball in Agawam, MA.

being a nice guy hasnt helped him in NFL..well @ least hes not a Bengal type of player but if he was mean, he might knock down some DEs on their ass

Do they have an "Offsides" call in paintball? I bet he was all over that.

I was wondering if there were any leg sweeps! :D

I hear him on WAAF alot. Sounds like he's a great guy. I'd love to meet him.

I was wondering if there were any leg sweeps! :D

I hear him on WAAF alot. Sounds like he's a great guy. I'd love to meet him.

I like Light, too. I just couldn't resist. And I couldn't think of a witty way to ask if he still looked like the traffic cone he was impersonating in the Super Bowl.

oh believe me guys I wanted to grab my gun (evil Minion) and head out on the field and take out my $300 frustrations on his camo wearing butt but he was apaying customer and a nice guy so I cut him the slack he deserved. But I was tempted to bunker him then if he complained tell him he didnt put up that much of a fight in February :p. Just Kidding maybe...would have been cool to say I schooled Matt Light than me and UU would have something in comon :D

Sup Terry PM me here you guys going to SR's pirates game?

Last edited:
oh believe me guys I wanted to grab my gun (evil Minion) and head out on the field and take out my $300 frustrations on his camo wearing butt but he was apaying customer and a nice guy so I cut him the slack he deserved. But I was tempted to bunker him then if he complained tell him he didnt put up that much of a fight in February :p. Just Kidding maybe...would have been cool to say I schooled Matt Light than me and UU would have something in comon :D

Sup Terry PM me here you guys going to SR's pirates game?

Holy crap that was funny! Line of the day goes to you.

Holy crap that was funny! Line of the day goes to you.

thank you for this honor! I would like to thank the acedemy and my parents, and most of all my wife for always being there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes