PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I really hate sport sometimes....

CelticPatriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Is there anything worse than playing really well in a big game against a much better team and losing? It's f***ing soul destroying. *cries*

Is there anything worse than playing really well in a big game against a much better team and losing? It's f***ing soul destroying. *cries*

It was a good performance from you guys but nothing will ever beat that epic night last year. It's tough but atleast in our other sport that loss won't end our saison ;)

It was a good performance from you guys but nothing will ever beat that epic night last year. It's tough but atleast in our other sport that loss won't end our saison ;)

Very true. Just so annoyed right now, we deserved much more and it's hard to take.

What sport/team is this?

Yes ... being the better team in big games and watching a catch made with a helmet, a CB have a ball go through his hands and a slot receiver ... just miss catching one for a 1st down.

Then again is anything worse than being the bridesmaid 4 years in a row like the Bills.

Last edited:
What sport/team is this?

To not start any discussions I just say soccer :D But for me a Pats play off loss is by far harder to take. After owning the **** out of the Jets losing to them in the play offs was just heart breaking.

Yeah, there is something worse. A lot worse. It's called soccer.

Fock this thread and the horse it rode in on.

Practice squad.

Neymar is a f***ng cheating scumbag, makes Suh look like a model athlete.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back