PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I hate you Buster T Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyjames

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
You are a f****ing low life for sure. You are everything wrong with sports and you have sucked all of joy I usually get from coming to this board and spending a few minutes catching up on news about the Patriots. I know your type and I hate you.

You are the guy in the sports bar wearing all of your team's gear cheering way too loudly for every first down so that everyone else in the room knows that you are the SUPERFAN

You are the idiot on sports radio playing out your stupid GM fantasy night after night despite the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about and your own sports career ended in High School with you sitting on the bench

You are the annoying guy in everyone's fantasy league that gets a little too worked up during the draft, making it just a little less fun every year

You are the drunk guy at the game shouting out personal, curse laden insults at opposing players and looking to pick fights with fans of opposing teams because they dared to come into "your house"

You are the guy that says "we" in reference to your team even though you are not, and never will be affiliated with the organization in any way

You are the grown man that spends an inordinate ammount of money to wear the jersey with another, younger, man's name on your back.

And last but not least you are the douche bag that has spent hours of your pathetic life taunting fans of an opposing team over a game that has not yet taken place and that you have absolutely no effect on the eventual outcome. Every attempt to engage you in any honest football discussion has been met with with nothing but mindless comebacks and utter stupidity. Well congratulations. You have ruined my day and I hate you. Hope your happy. Good luck to the Broncos on Saturday f***face.

PS: Classy people don't say classy.

Last edited:
jimmyjames said:
You are a f****ing low life for sure. You are everything wrong with sports and you have sucked all of joy I usually get from coming to this board and spending a few minutes catching up on news about the Patriots. I know your type and I hate you.

You are the guy in the sports bar wearing all of your team's gear cheering way too loudly for every first down so that everyone else in the room knows that you are the SUPERFAN

You are the idiot on sports radio playing out your stupid GM fantasy night after night despite the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about and your own sports career ended in High School with you sitting on the bench

You are the annoying guy in everyone's fantasy league that gets a little too worked up during the draft, making it just a little less fun every year

You are the drunk guy at the game shouting out personal, curse laden insults at opposing players and looking to pick fights with fans of opposing teams because they dared to come into "your house"

You are the guy that says "we" in reference to your team even though you are not, and never will be affiliated with the organization in any way

You are the grown man that spends an inordinate ammount of money to wear the jersey with another, younger, man's name on your back.

And last but not least you are the douche bag that has spent hours of your pathetic life taunting fans of an opposing team over a game that has not yet taken place and that you have absolutely no effect on the eventual outcome. Every attempt to engage you in any honest football discussion has been met with with nothing but mindless comebacks and utter stupidity. Well congratulations. You have ruined my day and I hate you. Hope your happy. Good luck to the Broncos on Saturday f***face.

PS: Classy people don't say classy.

I seriously doubt he is even old enough to legally walk into a bar.

pats1 said:
I seriously doubt he is even old enough to legally walk into a bar.

But he is certainly old enough to get a HUGE kick out of a crazy ass thread like this.

Last edited:
okay, then.

Hey, its always nice to meet someone you can call "f**kface". You have to at least give him that.

Some Pats fan's skin is a bit thin today. Don't worry, when we stomp a mudhole in the Bronco's *****, they will mysteriously disappear.

KDPpatsfan said:
Some Pats fan's skin is a bit thin today. Don't worry, when we stomp a mudhole in the Bronco's *****, they will mysteriously disappear.

Funny how that works. Then most of these guys are going to act exactly the same way towards the Broncos fans and see nothing wrong with it.

Irish_Bronco said:
Buster T Bronco.....job well done. :singing:
unfortunately, he'll likely never do anything with this much impact again in his life. Its kind of sad when you think about it, so don't think about it.

How ya doin, Jimmy!

Thank you for this thread. (I always enjoy seeing my name in lights!)

I'm glad that I was able to be of such service. It must really burn you up to know that us Bronco fans love talkin trash and than watching out team go out and back us up!

Have fun watchin yo team get KILLED on Saturday! Better have that phone number to the National Guard handy!

Cuz my Denver Broncos are gonna wipe the field with your lousy, stinking, weak ass, overrated, no talent, piss ant New England Patriots!

jimmyjames said:

You give him waaaaaaaaaay too much credit. I haven't seen any evidence he even knows what a first down is.

Last edited:
I was wrong about the jersey, looks like you go for more of a custom job

Attachments

• broncos_barrel.jpg
    broncos_barrel.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
How ya doin, Jimmy!

I'm glad that I was able to be of such service. It must really burn you up to know that us Bronco fans love talkin trash and than watching out team go out and back us up!

Have fun watchin yo team get KILLED on Saturday! Better have that phone number to the National Guard handy!

Cuz my Denver Broncos are gonna wipe the field with your lousy, stinking, weak ass, overrated, no talent, piss ant New England Patriots!

You single-handedly have turned so many people off of the Broncos. Show us some respect, you immaturity is simply painful to observe.

Long time Bronco fan myself, I used to visit an older board that is no longer up. Buster T. Bronco (same name, can only imagine someone this annoying with the same name has to be the same person) was a regular poster that all Bronco fans hated with a vengeance. This idiots a complete tool, your best bet would be to be ban him pronto. I mean heck, he has been banned from Bronco boards, and he is a supposed Bronco fan.

In truth he is not. He has literally posted things about how horrible the Broncos will do, how bad we suck, how many players should be cut, and if we won, he'd delete his posts, and post how he realized it all along, and mention how he was in his Bronco gear picking up chicks in the bar as he cheered them on. In other words, this case is a complete lunatic.

Ban him and be done with it, you'll be happier if you do. Don't consider him a Bronco fan please, he in no way represents the majority of the fanbase I'm thinking.

By the way, here is to a good game on Sat! Should be a great one eh?

No idiot, but it's great you just confirmed that you are indeed the BusterT I thought you were.

This guy is a classless loser folks, ban him. Trust me. He is a forum troll, on many forums. Yo Buster, how many boards have you been banned from so far? Going for an even 20 or so?

Hey Fleabit! Long time, no argue!

Come on over to www.thesouthstands.com

All of us old posters from the DPO days are over there now.

It is great to see a fellow Bronco fan on these boards, but please pull your head out of your a-- and stop claiming you represent all Bronco fans. These New England folks are going to think we are all wimps!

You have no clue who I am moron. And you don't speak for I would guess probably about 99.5% of the Bronco fan base. How could anyone who bashes a team more than praises it on a year to year basis claim to be a fan? You are a troll. You know it, I know it, anyone with a brain knows it.

Ban him folks, you'll be glad you did! This isn't the sort of trash you want on your boards.

BusterTBronco said:
How ya doin, Jimmy!

DJhitonPlummer.gif

BusterTBronco said:
How ya doin, Jimmy!

Hey BTB...Here is my challenge for you. If we lose I will come on this board and post congrats and admit that the Broncs are better. If we win, I want you to do the same with no qualifying statements of any kind. Deal? If not than you have 0 credibility here.

fleabit said:
You have no clue who I am moron. And you don't speak for I would guess probably about 99.5% of the Bronco fan base. How could anyone who bashes a team more than praises it on a year to year basis claim to be a fan? You are a troll. You know it, I know it, anyone with a brain knows it.

Ban him folks, you'll be glad you did! This isn't the sort of trash you want on your boards.

I have a few guesses as to who you might be.

When was the last time you actually read any of my material? My outlook on the Broncos has changed considerably in the last few years. While it is true that I did quite a bit of Bronco bashing back in the '99 - '02 timeframe, I feel that Shanahan has finally got things back on track. Frankly, my criticism of the team back then was necessary. Shanahan got too ****y and was screwing up the team with his "I can do no wrong" Napoleonic attitutde (see Brian Griese, etc) and his drafts were absolutely horrible during those years. But people like you (let's just call you "Denver Bronco homers") refused to hold Shanahan accountable for his mistakes. I'll bet you still walk around wearing those orange colored blinders!

Frankly, if you ever bother to visit www.thesouthstands.com, you'll see that I am a respectable member of the internet community now.

Oh, BTW, the only forum I have ever been banned from in my whole life is a Baylor Bears forum. (Apparently those Baptists don't take too kindly to criticism of their inferior football team!)

Maybe these folks win ban me. Maybe they won't. I don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes