PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news on Hogan: no surgery . could miss few weeks // EDIT: back this week or next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I hope he’s not holding a big bucket of candy tonight and handing it to trick-or-treaters. Need to minimize potentially harmful stress on the shoulder this week.

Very relieved to hear. Hogan is an important piece. When Cooks and Gronk are followed by top defenders, Hogan can beat the third choice...

wpid-imag0396.jpg

Reopening soon. :)

Finally, some positive news related to an injury. Heal well, Hogan.

If we can't find anyone on the trash heat/shadow roster/PS, do you think we'll see more 2 RB sets where we flex White out as a WR?

He could probably do a fine/serviceable job for a couple weeks.

Awesome news! Has 2 weeks to heal before Denver game. Hopefully he's ready for that or the following game.

Awesome news! Has 2 weeks to heal before Denver game. Hopefully he's ready for that or the following game.

I could see him missing the Denver game. I hope not but i could see it.

Nice! Hope this is the case and we don't get blindsided later on.

A few typically means more than 2.. So I would expect Hogan to miss the Denver game and probably the Raiders game at a minimum. Having had a separated shoulder, they are painful and they take time to heal even with rehab.

Well its sucks he will probably miss the @Denver game. I know Denver has not looked great recently but that will be tough I am sure. Denver is just one of those Ds that gives Brady a hard time. I think our D will do well vs them and win this game for us (first time i have felt confident saying that all year).

Their offense was pretty much trash before Sanders went down. Now it is full on dumpster fire. D is due for some turnovers.

May miss the Raiders game and we will see what that means. I was expecting a lot more from the Raiders this year but being the game is in Mexico it has trouble written all over it and they have one of the few QBs in the NFL I still think can go toe to toe with Brady.

If he does miss Miami at home that is no big deal. They just lost perhaps their most dangerous weapon with Ajayi. Looking like a fairly easy clean sweep now to be honest. I doubt we need to look beyond this as he will for sure be back for the game after if not this one.

Thank God...Ice up Son! :D

Weeks?

The hit really didn't look that bad, at all, like maybe a bruised biceps.

And for those thinking that Phyllis Dorsett will pick up some of his production:

Fuhgeddaboutit.

He's just more rancid, useless trash from the rotten, diseased Indy Clots organization.

Another Horrible trade, in an offseason - and regular season - full of them.

I was hoping it wasn't surgery/season ending just banged up with some rest, healing be back.

I just heard L.Fitzgerald was spotted at Logan AP. Did anyone hear anything about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes