PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GB makes an offer for LJ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriotic Fervor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the rumor that Green Bay has made an offer to Kansas City for Larry Johnson? Supposedly, the offer included 4 draft picks, including their #1 and #2 tomorrow.

I saw a one-post thread on the subject on KFFL, but can't seem to confirm it.

Anyone?

They'd be stupid not to take that deal, and Green Bay is ******ed for offering it.

Who is going to work with Craig Mustard then on weekends?

Hilarious.

Get it done GREEN BAY!

The way I see it, LJ is money and if the Packers are considering taking Lynch, they are merely giving up a second round pick.

AJ Smith wants a first and third for Michael Turner, so at the price of a first and second, I think the price for LJ is fair. I will say that I think LJ is mental and peaking at being a clubhouse cancer, but GB needs to do something more than crossing fingers and picking Lynch.

I don't think any RB is worth that except maybe LaDamien Tomlinson. I think Green Bay has too many needs to tie up that many picks on one player even a guy with the talent of Larry Johnson. I personally think the report is BS.

I don't think any RB is worth that except maybe LaDamien Tomlinson. I think Green Bay has too many needs to tie up that many picks on one player even a guy with the talent of Larry Johnson. I personally think the report is BS.

Not trying to pick on you, but it's LaDainian with an n. But I agree on your thoughts about it being BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents