PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

forum issues?

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
did anybody else have problems getting on to the site the last day or two? i wasnt able to for a day and a half.

same here

Was dead all day yesterday and it displayed some broken code instead of the forum.

I got on o.k., but am still having trouble figuring the site out. Pathetic, huh?

It worked fine Saturday morning but I didn't attempt to access the site after that until today so I'm not sure.

I also had the logon problem. Plus, I could not update the cap pages.

My assumption was that Ian got to doing some forum work and ran into a problem.

did anybody else have problems getting on to the site the last day or two? i wasnt able to for a day and a half.

Yes, happened to me I was thinkin same if anyone else was experiencing it. I tried bringin up site different ways but it still came up same.

Sorry everyone....I forgot to tell the board. I rented this space for a private party and some of the partiers trashed a few lines of code on their way to their cars. Everything's fine and dandy now though, and the good thing is I didn't get pregnant it would seem....yeah, helluva party...even the dwarf tossers had a headache today...

Sorry everyone....I forgot to tell the board. I rented this space for a private party and some of the partiers trashed a few lines of code on their way to their cars. Everything's fine and dandy now though, and the good thing is I didn't get pregnant it would seem....yeah, helluva party...even the dwarf tossers had a headache today...

Will the unrelenting hatred of Welker ever stop?

Yeah there was a network issue at the datacenter that affected a lot of servers - unfortunately one of which was ours - that I didn't see until we got home last night (we were out all day yesterday). Glad it was at least on a Sunday. Hopefully everything is all set now. Doesn't make it any less irritating though. :mad:

Last edited:
Nice Wolf of Wall Street reference.

i coudnt log on earler today. anybody else?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back