PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

End of game weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1. Was it odd that the Pats were taking knees at the end when there would still be time left instead of running for the first down to seal the game? I can't recall, in recent memory, the Patriots ever taking a knee if it would still leave time on the clock.

2. Was it odd that Hall wasted 2/3s of the time the team had left dancing around the endzone. How could he not realize that as soon as he didn't have the initial opening, dancing around would only get the opening to become smaller.

1. Was it odd that the Pats were taking knees at the end when there would still be time left instead of running for the first down to seal the game? I can't recall, in recent memory, the Patriots ever taking a knee if it would still leave time on the clock.

I think it was such a weird situation that the Pats figured they could stop them with what little time was left (I think that's why Belichick was so torqued by the quick whistle).

2. Was it odd that Hall wasted 2/3s of the time the team had left dancing around the endzone. How could he not realize that as soon as he didn't have the initial opening, dancing around would only get the opening to become smaller.

Two words: situational football. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back