PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumb Question re: Training Camp session tonight 8/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPatsFan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Do they have any of the food concessions open or should we eat beforehand?

For the first time in 15 years of having tix, I'm bringing my 9 yo son and one of his friends up to watch the practice tonight, rain or shine. I've never been to one of them before and don't know what to expect.

Work is starting to slow down as it always does this time of year, football season is coming! I envy you guys that can talk football all year 'round. My internet time is almost exclusively done here at work so I don't get to post until things slow up a bit.

Ya there will be food there...they are having a special...2 bucks for drinks and 2 bucks for hot dogs...80% sure.

Ya there will be food there...they are having a special...2 bucks for drinks and 2 bucks for hot dogs...80% sure.

Thanks BtoM. I know the kids would rather eat there, just because it's there, so that's cool.

ya i hear ya

After a little more exploring I came across the official word:

Concessions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You'll find all the basic concessions fare such as popcorn, hamburgers and hotdogs, as well as items including freshly-spun cotton candy, frozen lemonade, ice cream treats and cold beverages. Stands will be positioned throughout camp at various locations, including Patriots Experience and the practice fields.

This thing tonight is on even if it rains, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents