PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Castgate and Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevster

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know if this has been speculated anywhere else, but, do you think that the cast was a calculated attempt to take the focus away from the Moss incident over the next two weeks?

I have not heard a lot about Moss and his predicament since this Brady thing arose.

I do not know if this has been speculated anywhere else, but, do you think that the cast was a calculated attempt to take the focus away from the Moss incident over the next two weeks?

I have not heard a lot about Moss and his predicament since this Brady thing arose.

Hows the tinfoil...a little tight around the ears maybe?

(just having some fun with you....:))

bmp 10 chars

I've heard this posited elsewhere, but as much as I would love to see it as a mind game, I don't think it's really possible. These guys have probably long known what the AFCCG/SB intervening weeks would be like, and are conditioned to tune it out.

No they wouldn't bother.

It was referenced yesterday on ESPN.

Nope. But only because that idea is asinine.

Just to note: Patriot players often wear these boots after spraining their ankles.

Immobilization prevents inflammation and promotes healing.

This is just common practice for the Patriots' medical staff.

Yeah, of course it was. Don't you remember all of those pictures of Brady in a wheelchair during "spygate"?

Of course. Actually it was plan B.

Plan A was to pipe in booing during the coin toss, to keep that story alive instead, but when Kraft couldn't get the speakers from the RCA demolition crew in time, Brady faked an injury.

Nope. But only because that idea is asinine.

Actually, I think it would be an ingenious ploy if that were the case. If it wasn't, I think Belichik should have 3 or 4 other players get their pics taken wearing casts. That would not be against any rules nor would it be unfair in any way...why not?:D

"In breaking news today, 4 more Patriots were seen wearing boot casts....":rocker:

Actually, I think it would be an ingenious ploy if that were the case. If it wasn't, I think Belichik should have 3 or 4 other players get their pics taken wearing casts. That would not be against any rules nor would it be unfair in any way...why not?:D

"In breaking news today, 4 more Patriots were seen wearing boot casts....":rocker:

Boot casts for everyone!

*checks NFL rule book about wearing unnecessary boot casts*

:D ;)

If you can't find it, ask the Colts, they'll have a rule made up for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore