Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtywater

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Nice!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/...-030401&srvc=sz

Bruschi quiets talk of retirement, says he's set to play

The New England Patriots have already jumped out to a quick start this offseason, acquiring a slew of new free agents that they expect to contribute, including linebacker Adalius Thomas.

Apparently Thomas will be lining up next to one familiar Patriots face. Veteran linebacker Tedy Bruschi is ready to mix it up with his new teammates, squelching talk that he may consider retiring.

"I'm ready to play," Bruschi said, according to the Boston Herald. "There's never been any decision. I never had a doubt. I'm coming back."

Bruschi missed last season's opener after breaking his wrist in training camp. But that was easy to overcome considering he suffered a stroke just 10 days after the Patriots won the 2005 Super Bowl. He had surgery to repair a hole in his heart and ended up missing only the first six games of the following season.

Bruschi has been with the Patriots for 11 seasons and has been instrumental in the team winning three Super Bowls.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back