PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB and the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
great article. thanks for posting the link.

SVN said:
in the recent bashing of BB and pioli by our "select" media members regarding branch and other moves...i thought i will post this old good article for some memory refreshing - if i or someone has already posted it in the past ,apologies

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/2005/04/bill_belichick.php

Furthermore, fellow "toadies" - if you want to read Wrong Borges being put back into his padded cell where he belongs, please read the practical analysis written by the talented Scott Benson of the same Boston Spots Media site. Scott does a great job and has become a must read for me.

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/gameday/

"And finally..... interesting to see Ron Borges - who has been carrying career criminal Don King's bags for decades, and who has recently been working as a gratis PR agent in Jason Chayut's office - calling Patriots supporters 'toadies' in this morning's Globe. As we know, Ron's dad told the little prick-in-the-making a lot about square pegs and round holes, but apparently he missed the one about throwing stones in glass houses.

Naturally, Borges also has urgent tales of growing discontent in the Patriots locker room. Just like he did three years ago, when the departure of Lawyer Milloy caused similar unrest. As we learned then, players are human, a trait they very quickly put aside when people start crashing into them. It's perfectly understandable that emotions may be running high, with the most contentious holdout of the Kraft era at its apex. So some grubby scribbler grabs a juicy quote, which he then - naturally - interprets as the Seventh Sign.

Do I have to remind you about a certain September Sunday in Buffalo a few years back, and the explosive Peter King SI story that followed, with Tedy Bruschi declaring that he would never again be so foolish as to be loyal to the Patriots? You'd have thought for all the world then that the Patriots were imploding from within. THEY HATE THEIR COACH! Remember? I'm pretty goddam sure that in one of his many giddy stories during that time period, Borges used the same "if they'll do that to him, what will they do to me?" quote that he used again today. Let me ask you - how accurate did Ron's dire warnings turn out to be? How accurate have ANY of his numerous rantings turned out to be?

This morning, Ron's hoping that you've forgotten all that. Because Ron Borges can't stand that you don't have the same irrational, jealous hatred of Bill Belichick that he does. And so he toils on, and so shall we."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back