PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Bruschi being an ass is not hard to believe, especially after reading his book. He talks about almost coming to blows with Vrabel for "ranking" on him...I had friends like that...they are called tight asses. Not fun to hang out with. The guy who can't take a "your mama's so [blank]" joke, and wants to fight you for cussing his mama.

Not to mention, the callousness of his book, and wanting to be a role model for other stroke victims...give me a break. You average American stroke victim does NOT have:

1. access to a private jet to see the best doctors in the world (per the Krafts)
2. a world class training/rehab facility at their disposal
3. team doctors and trainers at their disposal
4. in home personal trainers
5. the choice to not have to work and focus on getting healthy
6. Millions of dollars

Give me a BREAK!
Is this Tommy Rider???

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

Start emailin the link to the Patriots so they can sue his ass

I think they know his act, and that is why they tired of it..

Casale's contention that a tape once existed but no longer does and Walsh got bought off - which is essentially what he alleged - is just refusal to admit he made an ass of himself and possibly others. Much like Tomase (and his apologists) sruggled to admit he got willingly snookered even in the face of overwhelming evidence that no tape ever existed - nor could it have. The wrong verb rationalization...eminates from those who really wish Walsh had had the goods. That's all. Most of these insecure guys are more like Walsh than they'd care to admit.

Psychology labels it projection, attributing traits, behaviours, characteristics to others which in truth are your own. Add a dose of wishfull thinking and lack of rational judgement and there you have it, the perfect storm of a totally BS story.

He lives:

posted by NEM on 07/30/2008 4:32 PM
Hi Tom, sorry to see you leaving PFW. It's always sad to lose an honest standup reporter like yourself.

Funny to see the backstabbers at patsfans.com attack you. Come stop by the Vine in Phoenix sometime and I'll buy you a cold one, good luck NEM.

:rolleyes:

Y'know maybe Casale was the doofus making all those 'midnight phonecalls' with the looney info to the old coot!

Psychology labels it projection, attributing traits, behaviours, characteristics to others which in truth are your own. Add a dose of wishfull thinking and lack of rational judgement and there you have it, the perfect storm of a totally BS story.

Very well said. That should explain this whole thread!!

Paul might be a good reporter...but the show really has been going down hill the past years..MORE time and less football..VERY disappointing. It's been more about them...and that is NOT what it should be about. Have I learned much about the team, the players?? About football?? Usually not at all..which is why I have not listened in awhile. "a view from inside"..pretty bland...and not all that interesting. Sorry..I just thought the show was a lot better years ago..now, it's more about the personalities..less about team. I can read messageboards, blogs and such and learn as much if not more...Ho-hum.. I DO like their camp updates though..they are complete and have much info...but the show?? I am always disappointed..

I do agree with that , its become about who is buying lunch , and about them, but alot that was Tom casale and maybee he was the one spreading the toxic.. Its suppose to be a inside look at the pats, and its become a big my space chat..

No one is disagreeing that all of the players are saints and are not a holes.. Maybee Bruschi is not perfect?? who knows I never met him those guys did.. But I did read his book and was inspired and always was and will be a fan of is..

But Im hoping the show will be better now that Casale is gone.

As for the BB sex tape, I just can't stop giggling. I mean, really? THIS is what news about a football team has come to? This is National Enquirer stuff.

It's old news. Haven't you ever seen BB in, "Sex In The Hood", "Riding The Pine", and "My Favorite Long Snaps"? Really...I thought you were a swinger. ;)

Paul might be a good reporter...but the show really has been going down hill the past years..MORE time and less football..VERY disappointing. It's been more about them...and that is NOT what it should be about. Have I learned much about the team, the players?? About football?? Usually not at all..which is why I have not listened in awhile. "a view from inside"..pretty bland...and not all that interesting. Sorry..I just thought the show was a lot better years ago..now, it's more about the personalities..less about team. I can read messageboards, blogs and such and learn as much if not more...Ho-hum.. I DO like their camp updates though..they are complete and have much info...but the show?? I am always disappointed..

Pats726 - Can't argue against someone opinion. But based on what we saw today from Casale, perhaps he was the cancer in the group.

Give them another shot, and if you don't like the PFW in Progress show, and I understand all your points and agree with many of them, they do some very good Podcast Camp updates and Roster info.

I guess the bottom line is I think that they need our support as Patriot Fans, I would imagine that today was not a good day for them.

That's just the opinion of a Homer that loves everything Patriots. :)

It's old news. Haven't you ever seen BB in, "Sex In The Hood", "Riding The Pine", and "My Favorite Long Snaps"? Really...I thought you were a swinger. ;)

No it was Beli Chicks

I do remember though when Borges was spouting off info, about how he has info on Belichick and he is a bad person , and Tommase wonder who his source was if it was not walsh...??

If there sources of Belichick and the Pats were tom casalle fantasy football writer, shame on them..

Damn....this thread has acquired 10,000 views....

I do remember though when Borges was spouting off info, about how he has info on Belichick and he is a bad person , and Tommase wonder who his source was if it was not walsh...??

If there sources of Belichick and the Pats were tom casalle fantasy football writer, shame on them..

I think that's ballgame, Sean me boy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I call Bullchit on this clown even working for the Pats, but it's worth a read. Please feel free to go flame away on his little rag of a blog. :disagreement:

Says...

Bruschi is a jerk who is actually hated by many of his teammates in the Lockerroom.

Gun to his head answer would be that he Pats DID tape the Rams walkthrough.

Belichick has a sex tape, with his ex-mistress.

Welker has a Groin injury more serious than anyone is letting on.

http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tommy-rider/archive/2008/07/29/my-last-day-as-a-new-england-patriot.aspx?gn=376875&CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

Just don't bust the bubble for Mrs. B with this Bruschi crap!!! It could be awful!!! Like when you are a kid and find out there is NO SANTA CLAUS!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I don't buy this horsesh## from this scumbag.....How come not ONE OTHER reporter ever talked down about Bruschi......puhleese

Well folks.. Im sure the hype machine now that is pfw in progress wont comment on this since they hate this site, with the exception of Paul Perillo who is very objective and professional.. But if you listen to the show it was tom casalle, and not to defend him, he did mention last week as well as all the guys how tedy bruschi is to others and its all hype , which I dont care, I never met tedy personally, and my opinion is always the same of him, hard working , heart of gold, and leave it at that. He also has mentioned that he hated corey dillion with a passion.. If you listen to past shows he has mentioned that.. The show used to be good, but then they started with this lunch thing about buying lunch for the guys, and people did it, so I chime in the show from time to time ,and still listen to it, because its the same reason I come to this site, its about the Pats, but then it became the andy hart tom show about themselves, and beg buy people to buy jay cutler and mendenhall jerseys. Report about the pats and leave it at that..

With that said, you have to be naive not to think this was tom casale that posted it, because today was his last day.. And he has had some personal problems. With that being said, I hope he does well in Vegas, because if it does not and hopes to come back to pfw in progress, there is only one other person in the bost media that is more unpopular than him, and he works for the herald..

I do think its poor taste in how to trash the orgainization, like Belichick sex tape, and the spy gate thing, which I dont see posted any more in this blog. Fred gave this guy a good life for 3 yrs, and some of the people listen to became fans of his, but not only is he trashing the organization , he is trashing fred, who will take heat for this guy now.. Because everything is under a microscope with the pats, even if alot of this BS is not true.

The Pats have keep things close to the vest since this whole crapgate, and with this ex bonehead spouting off, his former people that he called friends and co workers are going suffer if this becomes big. Some stuff like Mcgnisst and Dillion being jerks, and maybe Tedy Bruschi blew you off a few times. Big deal, to trash Belichick and come up with stuff like that is like slaping Fred the guy that hired you, in the face, because he is a big deal in the orgainization.

Tom Casale is proving to himself he needs more attention in life, and is very sad.. The way he trashes a fan on Mrs B for showing her passion in life which alot of us have, then proceeds to come off as a bitter employee, he names alot of ex pats that are nice to him.. Surprise Willie Mcginnist was a jerk, something we did not see for ourselves.. I hope all the fans that listen to pfw in progress to praise Casale , and give him all this praise see what he is .. A sorry bitter ex employee.. Good luck Vegas, because you burned your bridge..

If this truly is Casale, he is the second lowest piece of sh## in the world, just a slight bit behind TomA$$hole...........What a gutless, spineless d-bag.....I don't wish him well in vegas........more that his westbound car meets head on with a eastbound train......What a lowlife.......

If this truly is Casale, he is the second lowest piece of sh## in the world, just a slight bit behind TomA$$hole...........What a gutless, spineless d-bag.....I don't wish him well in vegas........more that his westbound car meets head on with a eastbound train......What a lowlife.......

I would never wish harm onto anyone but to a person who goes after someone who recovered from a Stroke and is playing such an intense physical sport, but this guy definitely has it coming to him. As they say, Karma is a biotch.

Last edited:

disclaimer: no way I'm reading through 11 pages to make sure I don't dupe someone elses info..

I figured meathead would do something like this, just didn't think he would do it like the same day he left for his new job as a 'capper (his term not mine). when he brought the Bru thing up on the PFW in Progress podcast last week it was pretty much agreed upon by the rest of the PFW staff that he was telling the truth, although he wasn't quite as harsh as he is in this link. you can listen to the podcasts from last week they talk about how there's never anyone at his locker and he doesn't do anything to mentor the young guys, he's "old guard" and doesn't feel the need to interact with the young guys. true? I have no idea...I still wear a silver 54 though....

This is off of http://pfwfan.tripod.com/

This website is dedicated to the New England Patriots staff writer Tom Casale. Tom can be found on PFW in Progress podcast each week, giving the most up to date news on your New England Patriots.

Our Mission: The Patriots are our team and Tom is our guy to report about them. You know whaaa...Look at that D.B.!!!!

Me thinks he needs to change this.....

disclaimer: no way I'm reading through 11 pages to make sure I don't dupe someone elses info..

I figured meathead would do something like this, just didn't think he would do it like the same day he left for his new job as a 'capper (his term not mine). when he brought the Bru thing up on the PFW in Progress podcast last week it was pretty much agreed upon by the rest of the PFW staff that he was telling the truth, although he wasn't quite as harsh as he is in this link. you can listen to the podcasts from last week they talk about how there's never anyone at his locker and he doesn't do anything to mentor the young guys, he's "old guard" and doesn't feel the need to interact with the young guys. true? I have no idea...I still wear a silver 54 though....

I'm sorry, were you describing Brett Favre there? Because that is what he does, and last I heard he was a national hero.

Pats726 - Can't argue against someone opinion. But based on what we saw today from Casale, perhaps he was the cancer in the group.

Give them another shot, and if you don't like the PFW in Progress show, and I understand all your points and agree with many of them, they do some very good Podcast Camp updates and Roster info.

I guess the bottom line is I think that they need our support as Patriot Fans, I would imagine that today was not a good day for them.

That's just the opinion of a Homer that loves everything Patriots. :)

Jeezus - how about they try supporting the team that employs them...

You can be objective without being irreverent and ignorant and disrespectful and a flat out backstabber (or someone who employs one for three seasons...). It amazes me how many today fall for the bs that you can't be objective without being blatently critical and talking smack with your audience. Also amazes me how many of you fall for the being part of their inner circle crap. That's why Casale got forgiveness here - because people thought he would then owe them and treat them like they mattered...and they actually thought he knew something about football beyond going bankrupt betting on it. LOL

We often lament here how this team deserves so much better media coverage. And frankly, that starts at home. These guys influence their peers in Boston who in turn influence mediots nationally.

Tell you what. Fred may be a great guy, but he's a lousy manager. Belichick wouldn't tolerate him as part of his staff for a minute. He's lucky PFW isn't part of football ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes