All players at practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

Per Reiss: "Every player was present for the start of practice. That meant safety Rodney Harrison was present for the second day in a row, and defensive end Ty Warren returned to the team..."

From Projo Blog:
http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/
Per Shalise Manza Young: "...which means that Rodney Harrison was out there once again. He, like the rest of the players, was in a shell and shorts (he didn't have a shell yesterday)."

Hopefully this means the flu bug is over. and good sign that Rodney was in a shell.

Last edited:
Great news...I'm sure we'll win the colts this sunday!!!

I heard on WEEI that Ty Warren was excused for personal reasons, so it's good to know that he's healthy.

I really dont want to win them. If I did that, where the hell would I put them. My home isn't big enough.

But, I sure would like to beat the crap out of them on Sunday.

Just kidding you FOnSY. :D

:D :D :D ...

I say we embrace the bad guy role.
I was thinking the same thing. We wanted to be loved before now I say
Fu%k them all.

I was thinking the same thing. We wanted to be loved before now I say
Fu%k them all.

Maybe we should Force-choke a fool or two. That should get their attention. :D

"...which means that Rodney Harrison was out there once again. He, like the rest of the players, was in a shell and shorts (he didn't have a shell yesterday)."

Hopefully this means the flu bug is over. and good sign that Rodney was in a shell.
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not up-to-date on all of the lingo. "Shell"? Does that mean shoulderpads?

Regards,
Chris

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not up-to-date on all of the lingo. "Shell"? Does that mean shoulderpads?

Regards,
Chris

Basically. Shoulder pads are larger and bulkier than shells. Shells tend to be worn during light contact. Shells don't have the plastic that shoulder pads have, and are about 1-2" thick cushioning that is worn in lieu of pads.

Man, this is great news.

Though I still think it's a long shot for Rodney just having him at practice is going to be a huge postive for the team's preparation. And if it forces the Colts to do some extra work in case in plays that's a good thing too. Would love to see him dress in the game even if he doesn't play a snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes