PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the exact time the draft starts?

EDIT: Found it. They buried it in the FAQs.. *SMH* Would be smart to have it on the main page.

We are a 90 minutes before the draft neither has been traded

I hope NE doesn’t trade out of 3 but 90 mins still seems like an eternity for breaking news to come forth.

Versus pretty much every Pats beat reporter?
When is the last time a Pats beat reporter broke any free agent or trade news? I’ll wait.

Not saying that this guy is right this time, but he has already first to report three transactions this off-season alone, so he also should not be dismissed. Most of us will also remember the report earlier this off-season from a well-known reporter (can’t recall who is was) that stated that Wolf absolutely loves Mccarthy.

EDIT: Here it is. Report from Tony Pauline.
IMG_2873.jpeg

Last edited:
Opening this up ahead of tonight. Looking forward to finally talking about actual players instead of speculating.

Imagine being a Carolina Panthers fan tonight. Would be a good reality show episode..

Imagine being a Panthers fan tonight :yuck:
Well, they will still have memories of drafts gone by.

Oh alright!

Nightmares!

Interesting that the Giants now are serious about making a move to try and trade with New England. Sounds like now the offers are getting real leading up to tonight.

When is the last time a Pats beat reporter broke any free agent or trade news? I’ll wait.

Not saying that this guy is right this time, but he has already first to report three transactions this off-season alone, so he also should not be dismissed. Most of us will also remember the report earlier this off-season from a well-known reporter (can’t recall who is was) that stated that Wolf absolutely loves Mccarthy.

EDIT: Here it is. Report from Tony Pauline.
View attachment 57769
I hope Wolf doesn’t overrule the guys they hired who specialize in identifying and developing QBs.

Interesting that the Giants now are serious about making a move to try and trade with New England. Sounds like now the offers are getting real leading up to tonight.
As expected.

Here is where the panic sets in and leads to Godfather hauls.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
CORONATION DAY……CORONATION DAY

I have a hard time believing they go with JJ over Drake.

What has this guy called in the past giving him a good track record?
He didn’t lose the number

Is the Pick in?

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes