PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your Patriots night time dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada's #1 Pats Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
To take our minds off a certain game being played today, I thought about this thread (ie. I have nothing better to do).

In the last number of months, I have had 2 bizarre sleep time dreams related to the Pats.

#1. I am over for dinner at Belichick's house and am playing basketball in his driveway with him and his family. Over dinner, we get into a rahter lengthy discussion about defense basics.

#2. Just the other night - I am in a classroom and Belichick walks in and starts to lecture the class on front office structures. After everyone leaves he and I start to discuss free agency and the draft. The next thing I know, he offers me a job with the team and I am working alongside him and Pioli - then my children wake me up.

I believe after these two dreams that I am destined to end up in the front office of the Pats.

What real (and not made up) dreams have any of you had?

This probably qualifies as on of the most useless threads out there, I know but I cannot stomach watching anything related to this years SuperBowl.

I had a wonderful dream last night that the Colts lost and Manning looked like crap. Dare to dream :D

I have a recurring dream that on 3rd and 4, Tom play actions to Corey and then throws over the middle to David Thomas (that kid's gonna be special) who runs it all the way down to the Colts 10 yard line. Wait a minute.... that's a nightmare :eek:

The last 2 weeks, I dreamt the Pats were going to play the Bears in the super bowl.. Still dreaming it till this day, will have this dream till Aug

Typically my patriot-related dreams involve cheerleaders but for the sake of htis thread...

The night before the 2002 AFCCG I dreamt that Brady got hurt and Bledsoe came in to lead them to the victory. I told my friend about it at breakfast and when it happened he started hitting me.

After last year's Denver game I had a recurring dream about the Bailey int. Just kept seeing it over and over again.

There have been others but those two stick out the most for better or worse.

I had a dream where I was a corner, batting down a pass in the endzone. I'm 5-10 and 280, btw.

What did you bat it down with, your stomach? :D :D

You cheeky git! I certainly didn't leap to bat it away. I would have passed out on the way down. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News