PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite Moss catch of the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily the catch that was ruled incomplete in the Dallas game. Greatest catch have ever seen in my life (even if it was incomplete).

top 3 moss catches demonstrating his ability's would be..

1. Corner TD catch vs the Bengals- BODY CONTROL
2. Dolphins 35yd 1st td catch- Vertical
3. Bills long bomb, speed & hands

I have to admit the best catch of the season which was ruled a non-catch since he didnt have full control when he hit the ground was the Dallas Game bomb, that would easily be the catch of the year if it was ruled a TD..that has to be the best hands ive ever seen on a play for a ball..and the dragging of the feet, unbelievable. I dont know why people think the Indy catch is even top 3..that is just another day in the park for moss, ive seen that catch many times and its pretty effortless.

For me ... His first TD.

I just sat back laughing at how easy it all looked.

This one was, in comparison, kind of lame, but:

The 35 yarder in the 4th against the Redskins, while running up the score:rolleyes:

Brady threw a DUCK up for grabs. In the air it looked like a sure INT to me. Moss was double covered. 35 yards and out of bounds, making it look like backyard effort.

Overall, prolly the 3-on-1 against the Jets. When was the last time Pats fans had seen a bomb like that? You knew it was on after that.

Last edited:
Re: Your favorite Moss catch of the season ...

The long catch against Buffalo where he was going full speed down the right sideline and reached out of bounds to snag the ball and then continue into the end zone was spectacular. So was the leaping end zone catch against the Bengals.

That's mine. He could not have been covered better by pooor ol' Jabari Green, and I was sure the pass was headed out of bounds. I did not know a big fast man could contort his body that way to snag that ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back