PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You know the offseason is WAY TOO LONG and you need football when you find yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You know the offseason is WAY TOO LONG and you need football when you find yourse

I actually have that one sitting on my desk in front if me.
wHEN DID YOU ORDER IT?

Re: You know the offseason is WAY TOO LONG and you need football when you find yourse

O.K Last night I realized this offseason is way too long and as a fellow football junkie I found myself at 2am watching the Houston Texans practice at minicamp on the NFL Network - Now thats pathetic eh? :p

So this bears the question for you to answer....

You know the offseason is way too long and you realize you need football soon when you find yourself.....(you fill in the rest)
Thats what I did last year. When I first began to watch NFL Network. I watched so many of the Game of the Week shows. It was so long last year for many reasons but it seems like time has flown by since the Draft. Been a fast offseason for me.

I know I'm watching way too much NFL network when I noticed that they changed a commercial about kids physical fitness. First the had Steve Smith saying "keep trying" then Matt Leinart and Muhsin Muhammad stared saying it and I'm disappointed that it's not still Smith, I'm Sad.

climb into your attic and get out Boston Globe newspapers to read articles about the "10 Reasons Why The Patriots Will Beat the Packers in the Superbowl."

u like it?

You know the offseason is way too long and you realize you need football soon when you find yourself.....

1. reading an article about why the Bruins fired their head coach

2. debating which is better, trading for Ray Allen or keeping the 5th pick

3. working (just kidding! :D)

What's this??? Grown men, playing with toys????

I want one....:D

I was starting for the last 2 weeks to think the Celtics were more relevent.. July 27th cant get here soon enough...

.....counting the days left before TC starts....26 left! (Damn!)

The best thing to do this time of year is to delve into history. Right now I'm using LexisNexis to read all the Boston Herald articles from the 2000 and 2001 seasons. It's fun to read the press from back then knowing that the Patriots would win three championships in the following years.

Also, Kevin Mannix showed a lot of foresight on the Tom Brady issue.

...order a Tom Brady figurine

I got it for Xmas two years ago. It's part of the small patriots shrine I have here at home.:rocker:

[rapid eye blinks]

Mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei.....

How the hell do you say bratwurst in Chinese? :bricks:

[/rapid eye blinks]

[rapid eye blinks]

Mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei...mei shi gan lan qiu...da zhen...si fen wei.....

How the hell do you say bratwurst in Chinese? :bricks:

[/rapid eye blinks]

I learned that first one in my Chinese lesson last week: mei shi gan lan qiu means American Football. Er, I hope! OT, I like the fact that mei guo (America) means beautiful country.

...when I actually responded to the Brady Plumber thread.

I learned that first one in my Chinese lesson last week: mei shi gan lan qiu means American Football. Er, I hope! OT, I like the fact that mei guo (America) means beautiful country.

So, I'm left to assume they've not taught you to say bratwurst yet? And I presume mei means beautiful and guo means country/republic? Interesting. I learned my phrases from the following article:

http://nfl.com/teams/story/NE/10241021

NFL Asia....or is it Asiana....here we come!

when I look at the dates from the opening of camp and the day I leave for vacation in August and plot out which days I can/not make the pilgrimage to Foxboro...

I contemplated parlaying my paltry winnings from the 2006-2007 football season on some Barry Bonds proposition bets.

Actually spending mind matter on thinking about whether or not Tank could play for us.
Of course the answer is NO, but to waste the time to process these thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K Last night I realized this offseason is way too long and as a fellow football junkie I found myself at 2am watching the Houston Texans practice at minicamp on the NFL Network - Now thats pathetic eh? :p

So this bears the question for you to answer....

You know the offseason is way too long and you realize you need football soon when you find yourself.....(you fill in the rest)

Planning your Madden 2008 fantasy draft

So, I'm left to assume they've not taught you to say bratwurst yet? And I presume mei means beautiful and guo means country/republic? Interesting. I learned my phrases from the following article:

http://nfl.com/teams/story/NE/10241021

NFL Asia....or is it Asiana....here we come!

"DA ZHEN."

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case