Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How far back did this game set football?

• 0–5 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5–19 years

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 20+ years

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice revis lol

Pathetic coaching. Bowles turns down 2 FGs, should be up by 1. What a mess.

Let's see if the Jills can get their 6th straight three-and-out here...

They finally made the right call.

Why the heck aren't the Bills staying in bounds?

Marked at the 15?

Really?

After this turkey, why complain about Buc-Jags next week? Should be an upgrade in competition.

I just checked NFLN to get the score and saw the QB sneak and the 4th down pass before it shut down again. But I have a couple of comments anyway.

1. The 4th down sneak was less crazy than you think. No one was over the C. The DT make a great play falling off his block to hold it to a 6 yd gain. It very well might have garnered a first down. The Jets were in 4 down territory anyway. Making 4 yds is a lot easier than making 10. So was it unorthodox, certainly, but not crazy,

2. The throw on 4th down to Decker was a pass any QB in the league would aspire to make. He stuck it in between 2 defenders on a windy night. I have no idea how Fitzpatrick has played before that pass, but for that moment he was as good as anyone in the league.

3. Buffalo will be a good test if they manage to hold on for the win.

A critical 3rd down and they throw at the most expensive(??) CB in the history of the NFL. And the coverage wasn't even competitive. A lesson for us all in there....

I just checked NFLN to get the score and saw the QB sneak and the 4th down pass before it shut down again. But I have a couple of comments anyway.

1. The 4th down sneak was less crazy than you think. No one was over the C. The DT make a great play falling off his block to hold it to a 6 yd gain. The Jets were in 4 down territory anyway. Making 4 yds is a lot easier than making 10. So was it unorthodox, certainly, but not crazy,

2. The throw on 4th down to Decker was a pass any QB in the league would aspire to make. He stuck it in between 2 defenders on a windy night. I have no idea how Fitzpatrick has played before that pass, but for that moment he was as good as anyone in the league.

3. Buffalo will be a good test if they manage to hold on for the win.

Fitzpicksix played well enough to win. His receiving corps cost that team the win.

well, the narrative next week will be how rex gives brady problems/etc/etc...mccoy will run us, how the defense is incredible.

then, brady torch them again

Get the first down and it's over

Wow, the Jills actually got a first down!

I think that is the ball game. 2 mins left, Jets can't stop the clock and Bills need 1 yard for first down !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick