PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will this team win the superbowl? (hint: no)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with thinking that the Patriots won't win the Super Bowl. In fact, given the injuries and the way the team has played over the last 6 weeks, I have my doubts as well.

But with that said, if you look at the posting history of the OP, it's clear that Interception really enjoys being a contrarian.

His Jets aren't playing until next September.

I see Manning getting DESTROYED in the playoffs, and the AFC championship game is NOT going to be played in Denver. Cannot say if WE will be there, but Denver sure won't be.

Lol is it that hard for you to imagine Denver beating Houston or KC at home to get to the AFCCG?

What planet do you live on that the Peyton Manning of today is at best as good as he was in the '13 SB? He got annihilated by the same (basically) defense that TB shredded. Peyton is 1/4 of that Peyton and that wasn't very good to begin with. Plus he has a worse offensive line than he did that year.

The Broncos can win the AFC for sure if the league office mandates it. The Super Bowl? No chance. Did you see those passes last week? Ducks. His receivers were scrambling to make the catches. To say that Manning can beat and defense is ridiculous.

Any QB can beat any defense.

That includes manning.

I did not say manning would do it "himself" or alone, idiot.
Now you're trying to argue semantics because you know you're wrong. How precious.

If the Broncos win it will not be because of Old Man Manning, kiddo.

Any QB can beat any defense.

That includes manning.

The quarterback at your local high school can beat the 2000s All Decade Defense because "Any QB can beat any defense."

I'm hoping another one of these threads will lead to me being proven wrong again. :D:p

But in all honesty, the Steelers cannot stop the Bengals. They will be one dimensional without Bell and Williams, against a good secondary.
The patriots will play the Bengals and there are too many questions on our offense for us to thrive against that defense. Even if our line held up and Edelman played up to Edelman-levels, the game right after would be heading into Denver, somewhere the Patriots have shown they cannot win. Denver is not going to lose to KC or Houston. And if we got through that? Arizona or Carolina. o_O

Patriots vs Bengals.
Denver vs KC/Houston.

Denver is going to the superbowl and they'll beat either the Bengals or the Patriots to get there... I think Carolina has the best chance of stopping them in the Super Bowl.

If we had the #1 seed, it would be a different story... This was always about who got the #1 seed, NE or DEN. Same story as almost every year since Manning went to Denver.

To the babies on this board:
no, i am not a troll because we disagree.
keep your personal insults to yourself.
yes, i do support the patriots and hope i am wrong.
no, i wouldn't rather be right than see the patriots win the super bowl.

if you tell me i'm wrong and stupid, i expect you to come admit your stupidity when this plays out how i expected.
One game a time and see what happens.

The quarterback at your local high school can beat the 2000s All Decade Defense because "Any QB can beat any defense."

Do I really need to explain "any given Sunday" to you? Are you just being a petulant little child or are you actually this stupid?

Now you're trying to argue semantics because you know you're wrong. How precious.

If the Broncos win it will not be because of Old Man Manning, kiddo.

Actually, he would be a part of the reason they won if they do, "kiddo"

So blatantly wrong. So Manning beat that Seahawks defense right?

So just because he didn't means he can't? If they played 100 times, the Broncos would lose 100 times? You know nothing about football if you believe that.

So blatantly wrong. So Manning beat that Seahawks defense right?

Brady got blown out by KCs defense last year. Should we just forfeit the AFCCG if we have to play them?

Do I really need to explain "any given Sunday" to you? Are you just being a petulant little child or are you actually this stupid?

On any given Sunday your local high school quarterback can tear apart the 2000s NFL All Decade Defense.

Doesn't make it likely.

Based on his name, the OP must be a Brett Favre fan. (Or a fan of Manning in below freezing temps)

On any given Sunday your local high school quarterback can tear apart the 2000s NFL All Decade Defense.

Doesn't make it likely.

That's a bit more unlikely than manning winning three games. Ridiculous to bring up something nearly impossible to dismiss something realistic.

Based on his name, the OP must be a Brett Favre fan. (Or a fan of Manning in below freezing temps)

clever-girl-award-lottie-doll-printable-certificates-for-kids.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back