PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Tebow have his first 300+ Yard Passing Game this Year?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will Tebow have his first 300+ Yard Passing Game this Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta focus on Willis McGahee first and foremost...but Tebow should be able to throw the ball pretty successfully. If he just goes deep to Demaryius Thomas, which is the only route Thomas ever ran in college, they should be able to connect at least a couple of times for long gains against McCourty.

777 yds passing....all in McCourty's grill
7 TDs
77 yds rushing
47-7 A Tesus and Tebowettes victory

Tim Tebow will have his first 300+ passing game and lose, just like everybody else.

Our Defense gave up 400 yards to Vince Young, so I vote yes. That said, I think we will win this game close. 24-20 Patriots. They will be able to control TOP against us and keep brady off of the field and we always have a hard time in Denver but I think we will edge this one out. Should be a good test.

This is a tough game to get a handle on. Tebow and the Broncos have looked absolutley putrid until teams for some reason go into the "Prevent" defense.

Chicago was owning them, however since they don't have an offense, they were able to come back from only down ten.

Chicago did force Tebow to scramble to his right, and Tebow actually made a few nice throws. (The convential wisdom is that left handed QBs do much better when they roll out to thier left than right). Tebow did throw late across the field which is a big no, no, but he got away with it.

Denver's defense was pretty good, but considering that Chicago was without Cutler and Forte, (which is pretty much their entire offense) and they still should have won, (in Denver) if not for the hand of god reaching down from the heavens and forcing Marion Barber out of bounds, and then to fumble when Chicago was in position to win.

Look, the Pats could easily go in there and blow the Broncos out, or they could put up the defensive effort that they did in Washington and feed the legend of Tebow......

Hopefully Chung and SPikes will be back. If SPikes comes back, it would free up Mayo to spy Tebow (I defense that Chicago used to great sucess with Urlacher and a Saftey).

Last edited:
We have a winner! I don't see it happening next week though. Pittsburgh showed no respect for the pass at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back