PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Romo's QB play which is supposedly like Favre,hurt him tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Many observers believe that Romo is very similar to Favre in the ways he plays QB and the comparisons have been noted quite often.

I heard today that Aaron Rodgers has been doing a near perfect impression of Romo in practice and if thats the case and Romo is similarto Fvre in the way he directs the offense is this a disadvantage for Dallas tonight?

Regardless of an advantage or not I think Green Bay wins this one in a squeaker and Al Harris blankets T.O. all night.

Green Bay 23 Dallas 21

As for Romo being similar to Favre, I don't see that making much of a difference in that if he's on his game, he's hard to predict. I give GB an advantage due to Romo's inexperience. He's played well this season, but I want to see him with the pressure all the way up. I give Dallas an advantage on defense, as they are about even with GB in passing D, but are better at shutting down the run. GB favors the pass, so this could be interesting if Dallas can shut down Favre's options tonight.

Synopsis - Dallas wins if it can establish the run. If Dallas can't establish the run and it turns into a shootout, GB wins the passing game only if TO can be controlled.

Pick - Dallas 34 Green Bay 27 - And this has the potential to be one h3ll of a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore