PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will a Jet loss to the Steelers make us feel a wee bit better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll feel a lot better if the Jets lose.

I hate them and their fans.

Seeing them in the SB would suck donuts.

I won't feel better unless GB or Chi knocks off the winner of this match. Till then I"m going to be pissed either way.

I might feel a LITTLE better at whoever loses the AFCC, but it's going to be hard watching the winners. The 2 teams I'd least prefer to see going to the SB

I'll feel better in the sense of a word I discovered and have come to love in the last few years - schadenfreude! :D

I want them to lose, but I would prefer that they either get blown out or have one of the worst collapses in playoff history to make me feel really happy. Then of course, go Bears.

if i was a patriots fan i would want the jets to reach the super bowl and get blown out.

i doubt you guys want to hear big ben having 3 rings, and being better than brady(because he well lets be honest. big ben isnt)

This is exactly what I want to happen. I would love to see the Steelers fans sit there and watch their team lay another choke-egg on the Heinz field turf AGAIN IN AN AFCCG. How great would that be ? Their fan base is right up there with the Jets and it would be sweet to see them suffer another tragic home defeat in the big one before the bowl :)

Then sure, we have to deal with Rex and the green until they get their arses kicked by a red hot Packer team on turf. I'm picturing Rex's presser right now.

I want the NFC winner to win it all...whoever that is. I dont care who wins the afc game, i refuse to watch it.

superbowl loss would make me feel awesome

jets to the stupor bowl this year and then lose bigtime....nobody would think of them as AFC champs, only super bowl losers. Having the steelers and ben winning another one (although I don't think either team can beat the Packers) would be just too damn hard to take....7 total Lombardis, ben the character disordered with 3 rings......that would be hard to stomach.

Oh hell no, having to endure any more of the Jets banter will be unbearable. The Steelers are equipped to beat them with their great run D. The Packers should beat the Bears, but as we've seen that doesn't really matter. With the way that Rodgers is playing the Packers should beat whoever comes out of the AFC, and thats the optimal result. The Jets are the the worse matchup for the Packers, Revis takes out whoever he's going up against. Cromarte can match up well against a physical receiver like Driver.

Good god if the Bears beat the Pack I am going to have a very bad weekend.

Good god if the Bears beat the Pack I am going to have a very bad weekend.

Wouldn't that be the Steelers luck huh? A weak ass Bear team finding their way to Dallas, that would fit the other 2 Steelers "gift" Superbowl opponents (Cardinals and Seahawks) as well as the refs to help them easily win 2 others.

Please let Green Bay get there, Aaron Rodgers is on fire right now.

Big Ben pays off another girl and family to avoid prosecution, money brushes everything Ben has done under the carpet and he gets to hoist up a Lombardi after all that, where's the freakin justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News