Wikipedia Jumps the Gun a Little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalkeepr

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daunte_Culpepper

"He is set to return to the NFL to start for the New England Patriots following Tom Brady's season ending injury."

Looks like someone out there in Wikiland is getting a little ahead of themselves!

way rather have cassel. way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daunte_Culpepper

"He is set to return to the NFL to start for the New England Patriots following Tom Brady's season ending injury."

Looks like someone out there in Wikiland is getting a little ahead of themselves!

Or whoever is keeping Daunte's page up knows something. Like... Daunte.

He could come in and prep up as a back-up, that's cool with me.

Cassel's no longer our back-up. He's our QB.

It's being reported that BB denied any workouts taking place-Simms or the other one. Apparently the 2 potential QB's got to Gillette, received word to go see Scott Pioli, got to his office and he sent them packing basically-saying the situation had changed.

BSPN was reporting this and I'm sure whatever happened didn't go down EXACTLY like that, but the supposed fact is that BB denied any workouts taking place at all,despite the fact those 2 were flown in.

I have no idea if Culpepper's involved or not or even if what I posted is gospel truth, but rather than start a new thread about unsubstianted news I figured Wiki sounded like a good place to land it lol:D

BSPN also mentioned the possibility of Culpepper but 99% of what they say is bs, but it was still interesting to see Wiki posting about it too.

Lordy.

Culpepper isn't coming in here. He has never been that good, all he did was toss the ball up and Moss would go get it. Once Moss left, his career was over. We have our qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes