PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Gilmore “over“ Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how no one on this board would even consider Gilmore a top 10 CB in the league last year.

Now all of the sudden he's better than Butler aka one of the best CBs in the league.

Prior to this signing, 50 percent of Pats fans didn't know who he was. If you mentioned the name Stephon, they would think Stephon Marbury. Mention the name Gilmore, and they think Happy Gilmore.

Amazing how no one on this board would even consider Gilmore a top 10 CB in the league last year.

Now all of the sudden he's better than Butler aka one of the best CBs in the league.

I don't see why you would have a problem with that statement. It's the Bill Belichick effect. Most players tend to play much better in NE than elsewhere. Gilmore will be a better CB in 2017 than Butler will be if he goes to another team.

I don't see why you would have a problem with that statement. It's the Bill Belichick effect. Most players tend to play much better in NE than elsewhere. Gilmore will be a better CB in 2017 than Butler will be if he goes to another team.

But will Gilmore be as durable as Butler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes