PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's nervous, yet excited about Maroney on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I keep worrying about his knee, but if he's able, I'm excited to see him get about 10-12 touches (carries and catches and returns). He can break the long one on any of those touches. It should be exciting to see, though I probably won't see too much out here in San Francisco, lol.

Is Maroney even going to wear a brace?

I maybe overly optimistic but I'm looking fior 100 yds combined and a Td for Lomo tomorrow....

Really looking forward to this running game. The O-line must not be able to sleep, just waiting. What's the record for 1st downs in a season?:D

jczxohn1 said:
Really looking forward to this running game. The O-line must not be able to sleep, just waiting. What's the record for 1st downs in a season?:D

Same here, Can't wait to see what the Dillon/Maroney/Faulk combo can do. I expect some fireworks coming from the running game!

Nothing much to be nervous about regarding Maroney.

Totally excited. I occasionally watch The Patriot video on Youtube (also partly for the music; I now associate a guy in dreadlocks with Irish music).

I see him taking a pitch right and breaking one long.

onegameatatime said:
Totally excited. I occasionally watch The Patriot video on Youtube (also partly for the music; I now associate a guy in dreadlocks with Irish music).

I see him taking a pitch right and breaking one long.

Love that video, that 90+ yard TD run against Wisconsin (I think) is amazing. I'd be happy with 10 carries for 40-45 yards and a TD, a couple of receptions, and maybe a return or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back