PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's going to the Denver game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasnt anyone made a 2011-2012 season highlights film yet to pump us up for the playoffs, we need one.

Why hasnt anyone made a 2011-2012 season highlights film yet to pump us up for the playoffs, we need one.

We don't need a film (well i don't)...i think losing the past 3 years has pumped us all up for this run :rocker:

let me re-phrase that. SOmeone should make a highlight film so I can at least watch that instead of waiting by the minute for there to be another blog entry on espn boston. Tough to focus on anything this week besides the pats

Anybody fancy helping an out of towner Pats fan.... And by that I mean from New Zealand.. Staying in central Boston, looking for a ride to the game and back and hopefully a tailgate.. Happy to contribute to gas, food and beer. This will be my first time at Gillette can't wait bring it on... Managed to travel 10,000 miles just need help with the last 40 miles :)

Anybody fancy helping an out of towner Pats fan.... And by that I mean from New Zealand.. Staying in central Boston, looking for a ride to the game and back and hopefully a tailgate.. Happy to contribute to gas, food and beer. This will be my first time at Gillette can't wait bring it on... Managed to travel 10,000 miles just need help with the last 40 miles :)

I'm not going (kids) but someone please step up and help this dude.

Not going........ I swore off live games for the rest of this season as I am a 2011-12 jinx. Was at 2 games this year. @ Buffalo and NYG @ Gillette. Both losses.......

I'm not going anywhere near them for the rest of the year. Will settle for my typical screaming at the TV routine in western NY.

Not going........ I swore off live games for the rest of this season as I am a 2011-12 jinx. Was at 2 games this year. @ Buffalo and NYG @ Gillette. Both losses.......

I'm not going anywhere near them for the rest of the year. Will settle for my typical screaming at the TV routine in western NY.

You're not a jinx-you're an ally. You attended 2 of their 3 losses this year. How do you explain the loss you weren't at (Pitt, whos out)? Don't sweat it man, just stay away from the TV if you're near any solid projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back