PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Will Be Put On IR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they put Wilhite on the IR. :rolleyes:

I definitely don't see Cunningham going IR, just because he's been at the past few practices, albeit in shorts and on the sideline. One of the reports last week, maybe from Rapoport, mentioned he had a noticable limp. But I don't think he'd be on the sidelines if the IR was in his future.

That said, the fact that he was still on the sidelines today - -that almost certainly has to mean no snaps Thursday night.

Changing gears slightly: A few weeks ago I had some fun here with using bolds to highlight things and give inaccurate emphasis. Here's a fun one from today's practice report from Breer's update today:
Wheatley, McGowan, Deaderick, Richard, Pryor and Brace were new absences.
:)

Before I read Mike Reiss' notes today, I had voted for Slater as an IR candidate. It now appears that he will have be released the old-fashioned way on Saturday.

I still think that Kaczur will be IRed, if not tomorrow then on Saturday. It might even depend on how well the OL plays vs. the jints.

Barrett & Lockett seem like locks (excuse the pun) for the IR list tomorrow. As for the other walking wounded, nobody else exc. for maybe, possibly Wheatley seem severly hurting. I hope that Wheatley isn't severly hurt either, so that Bill will feel more comfortable about releasing Wilhite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes