PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who the heck is Igor Olshansky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the first time Rodney has been disrespected by a Russian immigrant.

Quote of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Not that there is anything wrong with Russian immigrants. ;)

What was not easy or unimpressive was beating the Superbowl champs on their home field when it mattered while being shorthanded and being handicapped by the refs.

True.

Thank God Manning can't make a play when it counts because that one-sided officiating is just so old at this point.

Yup. It is disrespect.
Your players should shut the **** up.
You should too, for that matter.

Oh, well, that's creative:rolleyes:

Really now. Do you think a Chargers player is going to say "Well, we're a long shot, but we'll try our best"? The belief you can win is almost as important as the ability to do so. Let Tom Brady to the talking on Sunday, or at least do something conducive to the conversation.

Little none fact: Igor Olshansky and Arron Smith were roommates in college. :)

What was not easy or unimpressive was beating the Superbowl champs on their home field when it mattered while being shorthanded and being handicapped by the refs.

Can't argue with that. Congrats. I was rooting for you but, I didn't think you had snowball chance.

Believe me we know how you feel,when it comes the the reff's and Indy. :mad:

He is a back up lineman for the Chargers, didn't you see the player name "Spelling Bee" before the game? :p

Pick a new name. This one is taken.

He is a back up lineman for the Chargers, didn't you see the player name "Spelling Bee" before the game? :p
he's not a backup
he's a DE , not a bad guy, talks alot though

famous for taking a swing at tom nalen, denver's center, when nalen took a shot at his knee last year on SNF.

i guess he's comparable to wilfork, but not as good as vince, but he does create some havok (tipped passes, stuffs runs)

Oh, well, that's creative:rolleyes:

Really now. Do you think a Chargers player is going to say "Well, we're a long shot, but we'll try our best"? The belief you can win is almost as important as the ability to do so. Let Tom Brady to the talking on Sunday, or at least do something conducive to the conversation.

Tom Brady, Belichek and most of the Pats would say San Diego is a strong and difficult opponent and we will have to play at our best to beat them and then go onto the field of play and proceed to beat them (by a little or a lot) but definitely beat them. Maybe someday the Bolts will learn "The Patriots Way".

He's a great player, but those quotes have a familiar ring to them. 2004 Colts "the pats are right for the picking" comes to mind.... or who was it that said "The way we're playing they should just give us the ring" ??

I'd like to see a few more statements like this from the Bolts .., see how far it goes. If I had to I'd put my money on Merriman coming out with the next comment, or maybe LT or Castillo will give us his opinion on the videogate. Should get interesting this week...

That was the Colts TE before Dallas Clark.
Pollard I think.:bricks:

People ought to give the "most talented team"-evaluation a bit of a rest. What we've learned throughout the years is that teams being dubbed this doesn't nescesarily win championships. Those who are better prepared, smarter and more disciplined comes out on top in most cases. And to be honest, I don't think of the Chargers as a "smart" team. Just like the same could be said about Dallas, who last night were beaten by their own indisciplined performance against a very well prepared and disciplined NYG.

No. He's a starting DL and a beast against the run. I guarantee you BB knows who he is.

Sanvara, are any of your front-7 defensive players NOT "Beasts" in your mind?:rolleyes: Funny I never heard his name in our September match-up.

he's not a backup
he's a DE , not a bad guy, talks alot though

famous for taking a swing at tom nalen, denver's center, when nalen took a shot at his knee last year on SNF.

i guess he's comparable to wilfork, but not as good as vince, but he does create some havok (tipped passes, stuffs runs)

JC, be honest....is there a lot of "It's payback time" among the Bolt fandom? I think it would be pretty natural considering the history. I'd bet the players are holding their emotions back in this area since it's not a healthy motivator. Revenge often turns into emotional play come game time and the playoffs require intellect & execution more than raw emotion.

Give us an idea of what the feelings are on your side if you don't mind.

The Chargers pulled off the unbelieveable! But you also have to use common sense and admit the Bolts were fortunate. I doubt you could have beaten any of the remaining teams with personnel you had on the field in the 2nd half...but c'est la vie, it doesn't matter cause you're still playing!

The Chargers definately have a good shot if you have LT & Rivers...if you're without both or have each at 50%, you have ZERO chance.

Sanvara, are any of your front-7 defensive players NOT "Beasts" in your mind?:rolleyes: Funny I never heard his name in our September match-up.

Yeah, the inside backers are not "beasts".

Last edited:
The Chargers pulled off the unbelieveable! But you also have to use common sense and admit the Bolts were fortunate.

Yep, everybody, including the 2001 Patriots win playoff games just by being "fortunate".

Jeezuz, you guys remind me of mental gymnasts whose only objective is to twist your logic into whatever shape suits the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST