PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who the heck is Igor Olshansky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The way we're playing now, nothing can stop us," Chargers defensive end Igor Olshansky said. "The way we overcome adversity and everything else. I guarantee you that [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick and everybody else over there are scratching their heads saying, 'Man, we better get ready.'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3195226&sportCat=nfl

Awesome.
They're starting already.
I think the spread just went up another point.

"The way we're playing now, nothing can stop us," Chargers defensive end Igor Olshansky said. "The way we overcome adversity and everything else. I guarantee you that [Patriots coach Bill] Belichick and everybody else over there are scratching their heads saying, 'Man, we better get ready.'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3195226&sportCat=nfl

He is a back up lineman for the Chargers, didn't you see the player name "Spelling Bee" before the game? :p

No. I think BB is sitting over here picking his arse saying, "Yeah, we got a game on Sunday but *#($ it. It ain't the Colts. We'll get around to watching some film later. Anyone want to go skiing?"

He's a great player, but those quotes have a familiar ring to them. 2004 Colts "the pats are right for the picking" comes to mind.... or who was it that said "The way we're playing they should just give us the ring" ??

I'd like to see a few more statements like this from the Bolts .., see how far it goes. If I had to I'd put my money on Merriman coming out with the next comment, or maybe LT or Castillo will give us his opinion on the videogate. Should get interesting this week...

you guys are not taking this as some sort of disrespect are you? that is a bit of a reach.

The Chargers are what they were other than having a cakewalk schedule to end the year. Cromartie has been a big upgrade since the last game but the top players being less than 100% balances that out - or more.

Igor? Should'nt he be collecting dead bodies?

you guys are not taking this as some sort of disrespect are you? that is a bit of a reach.

Yup. It is disrespect.
Your players should shut the **** up.
You should too, for that matter.

They just showed a clip of him on Sports Final walking off the field and saying, "New England better watch out." Thanks for the tip.

This is probably the first time Rodney has been disrespected by a Russian immigrant.

The Chargers are what they were other than having a cakewalk schedule to end the year. Cromartie has been a big upgrade since the last game but the top players being less than 100% balances that out - or more.

Yeah, I just checked their second half schedule.. pretty easy and unimpressive..

I'll join Igor in guaranteeing that
"Belichick and everybody else" are saying,
Man, We Better Get Ready.

But "nothing can stop us"
is just plain Igor-rant.

I wanted the Patriots to draft Olshansky. He wasn't much of a technique guy in college so I thought he'd drop into the fourth to fifth round and be a draft day steal.

Igor? Should'nt he be collecting dead bodies?
That's "Eye-gore".
igorcg9.jpg

Yeah, I just checked their second half schedule.. pretty easy and unimpressive..

What was not easy or unimpressive was beating the Superbowl champs on their home field when it mattered while being shorthanded and being handicapped by the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes